wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I mean, of course it is hypocritical if I don't reply to anyone at all and expect them to, and of course it shouldn't be expected for me to reply to every post and reply, but that doesn't keep me from feeling like I'm being a hypocrite when I see someone's post and don't reply to it.

Anyone else feel the same?

vivisectione

vivisectione

shade of a person
Jan 13, 2020
Youre not alone. Im exhausted by social interaction and i do pretty poorly from past experiences...so socializing is kinda an ordeal for me plus i feel bad for the other party to have to suffer my time or company. but i think human beings as social creatures on average really need community and people. im not an exception although i wish i was. so im in this sorta awkward kinda exile by being so much of a mental case.

• Love
Reactions: Labyrinth and wondering&wandering
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
you need to be vulnerable to expect vulnerability from others. it's scary and you might get rejected, but that's the best way. put yourself out there and see how others respond

• Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
you need to be vulnerable to expect vulnerability from others. it's scary and you might get rejected, but that's the best way. put yourself out there and see how others respond
Yeah, that's something I'm just now learning. I really hate getting rejected though; it totally demoralizes me. But thanks for the response and advice!
Youre not alone. Im exhausted by social interaction and i do pretty poorly from past experiences...so socializing is kinda an ordeal for me plus i feel bad for the other party to have to suffer my time or company.
Okay, well it's nice to know there are others like me. I just feel like I never meet them irl. Guess we're all too exhausted to put ourselves out there, lol.
but i think human beings as social creatures on average really need community and people.
That's a good point.
im not an exception although i wish i was. so im in this sorta awkward kinda exile by being so much of a mental case.
Yeah, you and me both. Well take care of yourself out there!

Last edited: