• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I've sourced oxy, morphine pills, benzos, psychedelics and sleeping pills through clearnet markets, all cash and meetup in person though. How hard is it to get a gun in DNMs in EU countries without getting caught?

Reactions: GoatHerder
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Idk laws for your country, but I think most EU countries do sporting licenses, costs a few hundred dollars i think, unless a background check will disqualify you.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Idk laws for your country, but I think most EU countries do sporting licenses, costs a few hundred dollars i think, unless a background check will disqualify you.
It's too complicated here. It'll take a year just to get license for a hunting rifle. I already have medical records of depression and anxiety.

• Aww..