ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I'm attempting the Lethal Cardiac Mix.
I've just taken 5 or so Anti emetics.. I've also taken like 3 Delta gummies.. and I'm sipping alcohol as we speak. In about 30 mins or so I'm gonna take my breath and take the Cardiac meds..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SexyIncél, Lost in a Dream, outrider567 and 1 other person
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Amitriptyline?

Reactions: lukas19
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
please think about it more before you decide to ctb
Are you asking me to Think about life more? Or friends? or Family? or something different? I'm Just wondering.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I hope that you find peace however things go.

please think about it more before you decide to ctb, if u want to consider reaching out to the hotline
Given that they have quite a specific recipe, I think that they have made up their mind already.

Reactions: Scacie
finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
I hope that you find peace however things go.

Given that they have quite a specific recipe, I think that they have made up their mind already.
you have a point i guess even though this is a suicide forum it makes me sad

finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
Are you asking me to Think about life more? Or friends? or Family? or something different? I'm Just wondering.
so sorry i meant about wheather you wanted to or not but ultimately i hope whatever happens you'll be ok and find peace <3

• Love
Reactions: Caoine01
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020

you have a point i guess even though this is a suicide forum it makes me sad
I understand how it can be hard for some people. I actually lost my Late Fiancé to the Gunshot method. Where he found that strength? I'll never know
please think about it more before you decide to ctb, if u want to consider reaching out to the hotline
Actually I've considered that, but I honestly would rather not be inpatient again. The last time I was inpatient I actually had a worker there tell me if I ended there one more time he will ensure that I am forced to stay the full term no matter what. That man gave me nightmares for a year afterwards.. So I'd personally rather not go back :)

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and Interloper
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I understand how it can be hard for some people. I actually lost my Late Fiancé to the Gunshot method. Where he found that strength? I'll never know
That is horrible, I am so sorry… hopefully you would be reunited with him if there is an afterlife.

finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023

Actually I've considered that, but I honestly would rather not be inpatient again. The last time I was inpatient I actually had a worker there tell me if I ended there one more time he will ensure that I am forced to stay the full term no matter what. That man gave me nightmares for a year afterwards.. So I'd personally rather not go back :)
i understand how the hotline is terrible too i just suggested it cause idk what else i've texted the hotline multiple times and have had some of the counclers there treat me terrible, and about your finance i'm sorry nobody deserves to go through that

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
That is horrible, I am so sorry… hopefully you would be reunited with him if there is an afterlife.
I appreciate it very much
i understand how the hotline is terrible too i just suggested it cause idk what else i've texted the hotline multiple times and have had some of the counclers there treat me terrible, and about your finance i'm sorry nobody deserves to go through that
I appreciate it. Thank you

Yankey Doodle

Yankey Doodle

Mar 2, 2023
I'm attempting the Lethal Cardiac Mix.
I've just taken 5 or so Anti emetics.. I've also taken like 3 Delta gummies.. and I'm sipping alcohol as we speak. In about 30 mins or so I'm gonna take my breath and take the Cardiac meds..
Safe travels, hope you get the peace we all deserve!

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I'm taking my deep breaths, I want to feel the alcohol a lot bit more before I do the Amitriptyline. So I'm just gonna cycle between the antis and alcohol for a bit. If I have to suffer a little bit I believe I can deal with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper
Lament

Lament

𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
Mar 13, 2023
Wishing you the greatest success on your endeavours. My condolences for the loss of your fiancé. I hope you find peace. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Wishing you the greatest success on your endeavours. My condolences for the loss of your fiancé. I hope you find peace. <3
Thank you
I also just realized I have a slightly older prescription and they accidentally put 50s instead of 25s!

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I've taken the final

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ocklepold, outrider567 and Shivali
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you found the freedom that you were searching for, RIP.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Fly High Love GIF by Parth Kothekar

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I hope you've found the peace you sought and deserved.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Rest well. I wanted to reply to something you posted long ago, but I see you're probably resting now. If you wake, maybe I can tell you something you'll find funny.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I did everything I was sppose to do.. Unless I miscalculated on the measurements..

The only thing I haave now is just .. dizziness and body tremors
-_-:notsure:

• Aww..
Reactions: LateForTheBus