jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
pretty much the only thing keeping me alive at this point is waiting for the games i play to finish all their story updates because i dont wanna lose out on that. at the same time though, idk if it's worth waiting that long bc my life feels miserable and im just a lazy bum who cant even properly do her college work and will probably graduate really late or drop out. i just feel so much like a burden on everyone i know and i think it would be better if i just wiped my whole existence and no one would remember me anymore.

plus elections coming up real soon here and i can feel despair already because bbm is most likely going to win and put this country through even worse shit. why do we even pay taxes when most politicians just pocket it for themselves? fucking unfair. sometimes i just wanna shoot myself in front of a lot of corrupt politicians just to traumatize them and be a symbol of despair for the corrupt.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, sandalphon, Cosmic dust and 3 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Keep in mind that in death you won't know you ever played games. For me it's books. I want to read certain ones I haven't gotten to yet, but when I die, I won't care if I read them or not. But I still want to read them anyway.

"All is vanity!" said King Solomon.

Reactions: ikadasui, Cosmic dust and jenny6391bubbles
DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
I'm not sure if it is . . .

I think hope has helped me hold out all these years, but I'm unsure how much longer I can hold out.

Everything just seems so pointless. Like I'm merely prolonging it all for no reason.

Reactions: Hollowman, Zzzzz and jenny6391bubbles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that personally having hope often just leads to more suffering which is why I am glad that I have none. It can be painful to have hope and then lose it. I wish that I could just erase my existence as well, there is nothing for me here. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
It depends a lot.

If the odds of improving one situation is too bad, hope can just prolong suffering, but for some people, depression and suffering can be only temporary.

You look young, I know this is cliche, but sounds like there is still hope for you.

• Love
Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
pretty much the only thing keeping me alive at this point is waiting for the games i play to finish all their story updates because i dont wanna lose out on that. at the same time though, idk if it's worth waiting that long bc my life feels miserable and im just a lazy bum who cant even properly do her college work and will probably graduate really late or drop out. i just feel so much like a burden on everyone i know and i think it would be better if i just wiped my whole existence and no one would remember me anymore.

plus elections coming up real soon here and i can feel despair already because bbm is most likely going to win and put this country through even worse shit. why do we even pay taxes when most politicians just pocket it for themselves? fucking unfair. sometimes i just wanna shoot myself in front of a lot of corrupt politicians just to traumatize them and be a symbol of despair for the corrupt.
lmao saw my mom's vote ballot accidentally and she voted for bbm despite me telling her id kill myself if bbm won. time for me to pull a junko enoshima on her and make her despair for the rest of her life