user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i cant get meto or any prescription antiemetic so the only option i have available is meclizine (the active ingredient in some types of dramamine) which is over the counter and surely not as strong. and there is absolutely no way to get anything prescription so this is the best i can do. i've seen mixed reviews of whether or not it helps but i figured it can't hurt right? but i saw some people saying they'd rather take nothing than take meclizine. so i'm not sure if i should take it or not. there is 25 g in each pill. should i double the dose to make it stronger or something? please help.

Reactions: LastFlowers
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not an expert here but...I think antiemetics are a better choice.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Not an expert here but...I think antiemetics are a better choice.
as in you would take the meclizine?
i also found benedryl might be an option? i'm not sure but i have some and i was reading another thread
Benadryl has antiemetic properties? I bought it just in case, because supposedly it can treat EPS from Meto.

"The standard treatment for EPS is to take 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)"
and then one user posted this article
which lists meclizine and benadryl in the same category, but benadryl has more uses and is listed as an antiemetic (while meclizine is not) but there's no one who's tried it or is planning on using it i don't think.

Last edited:
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
as in you would take the meclizine?
i also found benedryl might be an option? i'm not sure but i have some and i was reading another thread

and then one user posted this article
which lists meclizine and benadryl in the same category, but benadryl has more uses and is listed as an antiemetic (while meclizine is not) but there's no one who's tried it or is planning on using it i don't think.
Benadryl is not a D2 antagonist, so it won't work very well at all.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Benadryl is not a D2 antagonist, so it won't work very well at all.
would meclizine be better? i think it says it is a "d1 and d2 like antagonist" meaning it's not actually one but it works similar? but i'm not sure

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
would meclizine be better? i think it says it is a "d1 and d2 like antagonist" meaning it's not actually one but it works similar? but i'm not sure
yes, meclizine is better

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
i've read stans guide very thoroughly but no mention of meclizine. i cant get any of the ones he recommended

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Yeah... I'm going with just pain killers and SN and will do my best to keep it in. I cant get what he recommended either :(

Last edited:
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Yeah... I'm going with just pain killers and SN and will do my best to keep it in. I cant get what he recommended either :(
im sorry :( i hope things go well for you

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen