F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I don't want to throw up chipotle from 2 days ago lol. My stomach is supposed to be completely empty, right?

E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
I'd recommend it, that's what I'll do. Namely I'll eat lightly on the penultimate day, go to sleep, then take SN as soon as I wake up.

Reactions: stilhavinightmares
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
When you die, your muscles loosen and release strain on your bowels and bladder. So most people poop and pee themselves upon death. I don't want whoever finds my pale blue-ass body after drinking SN to be any more mortified than necessary, although I wish I could avoid it altogether.

Just something that you may want to think about before you take the SN.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
When you die, your muscles loosen and release strain on your bowels and bladder. So most people poop and pee themselves upon death. I don't want whoever finds my pale blue-ass body after drinking SN to be any more mortified than necessary, although I wish I could avoid it altogether.

Just something that you may want to think about before you take the SN.
I actually learned that from South Park šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Eating light, fasting longer, reliving yourself at the last minutes before ctb....all of these could help a little but when you die and all your your mussels relax, you will loose whatever is left in you. It's common with dead bodies. Just a natural phenomena we need to accept and try to be ok with.