S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
I am contemplating two options of ctb and I need help on deciding. I would like the least painful, quickest method. Would it be better to buy a co2 tank and set it off in a taped up car or would it be better to run a rubber tube from my car pipe to the inside of my car?? Please help. (obviously with everything taped up in both scenarios)

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
The first is not a thing and the second can only be done if you have a really old car

Reactions: SadShroomie
S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
I guess I don't fully understand, is opening a Co2 tank in a car really not a thing? I thought enough co2 (you can buy tanks legally at Walmart and fill them there as well) could kill you? I'm a little dumb so please elaborate. Would it be better to do the charcoal burning method?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
If c02 was toxic everyone would be dead

NotToBe

NotToBe

Sep 28, 2023
I don't think opening a cylinder of Co2 inside of a sealed car would do anything because I don't believe a single tank isn't nearly enough to replace all the oxygen in the space inside of the car? Bear in mind we only need to breathe in 20% oxygen to sustain life.
Hypothetically if you even could replace the air around you in your car with only Co2 it would be an incredibly painful passing. Co2 is actually what builds up in our lungs when we hold our breath and causes the feeling of suffocation so I don't imagine it would be very peaceful at all

S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
The first is not a thing and the second can only be done if you have a really old car
I don't think opening a cylinder of Co2 inside of a sealed car would do anything because I don't believe a single tank isn't nearly enough to replace all the oxygen in the space inside of the car? Bear in mind we only need to breathe in 20% oxygen to sustain life.
Hypothetically if you even could replace the air around you in your car with only Co2 it would be an incredibly painful passing. Co2 is actually what builds up in our lungs when we hold our breath and causes the feeling of suffocation so I don't imagine it would be very peaceful at all
Thank you for the information. Would it be feasible to perform a charcoal suicide in a taped up car or tent? Which would be better? Is there any better space to do a charcoal ctb?

Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Thank you for the information. Would it be feasible to perform a charcoal suicide in a taped up car or tent? Which would be better? Is there any better space to do a charcoal ctb?
It's usually done in a tent but either works it just may be awkward in a car

S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
It's usually done in a tent but either works it just may be awkward in a car
Thank you! Sorry to ask so many questions, but is there a link/instructions on how to do it properly so I won't fail? I'm wondering how small the tent needs to be to work. Is this method painful at all?