Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I wish I had augmented glasses that could cover people with any clothing I wanted.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lmao sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or not

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and BrainShower
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Lmao sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or not
I am serious. Guys have high sex drives and walking around in public means getting turned on randomly by women who aren't options. Guys can't just approach any woman they want. You can only really approach at bars, clubs, school, work. The last two aren't great options and I don't go to bars or clubs. So there's no way to meet so I'd rather never get turned on.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
You would be turned on by the mere sight of a naked ankle, we already had that. Horniness finds a way 😅

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DarkRange55, Dr Iron Arc, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You would be turned on by the mere sight of a naked ankle, we already had that. Horniness finds a way 😅
Right? Dudes were pitching tents over collarbones and slender wrists.

Reactions: BrainShower
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not with me. I knew a Muslim woman who would wear those robes. I could never tell her body shape because of it. She had a nice face and voice but I wasn't turned on.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am serious. Guys have high sex drives and walking around in public means getting turned on randomly by women who aren't options. Guys can't just approach any woman they want. You can only really approach at bars, clubs, school, work. The last two aren't great options and I don't go to bars or clubs. So there's no way to meet so I'd rather never get turned on.
Oof that sucks. Wait if guys are approachers why'd I have to approach and initiate contact with my crush then? 😭 Maybe he just wasn't that into me 🥲. Btw have you heard of adorers and the adored? Apparently it's better for men to be adored and women to be the adorer (counterintuitive, right?)

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Oof that sucks. Wait if guys are approachers why'd I have to approach and initiate contact with my crush then? 😭 Maybe he just wasn't that into me 🥲. Btw have you heard of adorers and the adored? Apparently it's better for men to be adored and women to be the adorer (counterintuitive, right?)
Women approach sometimes but it's rare. Women often will smile or do subtle things to show interest. It could be interpreted as friendliness so most men won't see that as signs of interest.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim