ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Ever since I was a teenager when I attempted but failed. It has always been a when. No if about it.

Reactions: Pancake, sserafim, Pyxel and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I want it to be a when as I would prefer to cease existing on my own terms but sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible. Suicide barely feels like an option when for me all the methods are either inaccessible or risky, it's so disgusting how we cannot just instantly leave this existence in peace whenever we wish to.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, heavyeyes, bpdmf and 1 other person
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I've been attempting since I was 16 - so definitely when. I cannot imagine myself living until old age

• Hugs
Reactions: DumbGirl and ddn.ctb
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have been doubting for a few years when I started thinking about ctb, I thought there was still a possibility to get better because I still possessed the pro-lifer mindset. Now its just a when, the clock is ticking.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Pyxel, cscott and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's not if but when I ctb. Every bit of injustice , pain, threat ,problem , evil in this world I will use as fuel to build my courage and rage to work at defeating the programed in me addictions, doubts , "si" etc. and win the final victory to non-existence forever.

Once I reach non-existence then I'll have no pain , problems , suffering , worries , fears, forever....

It's extremely difficult to achieve because of all the restrictions of the anti-suicide society , distractions , disabilities, addictions, lack of focus, and how these made me non-fucntional in this world . but I'll find a way , somehow someway to win the final victory and escape this prison.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, SpiritualDeath, cscott and 1 other person
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
One of the main reasons it's a when for me is that it's also an if for all of us. Some kind of accident or illness torturing and killing me first is a very real possibility. By dying in such a way, I'd have to experience years of waking nightmare many have lived through. Life is too risky, death is safe. I'm too smart to keep exposing myself to danger.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
It's a matter of when for me. I will eventually succeed.

Reactions: cscott, pthnrdnojvsc and ddn.ctb
KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
At this point I don't even know. As much as I want to, the more I postpone it the harder it gets to fucking get to it. Hope I snap

Reactions: Chex, cscott, ddn.ctb and 1 other person
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
A matter of when. Hopefully set up my last week perfectly before my ctb releases me of this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and pthnrdnojvsc
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Very likely a when. I don't see life as something meaningful or worth continuing. I'm not on the "right path" which supports most people to live a whole life. Inevitable decay due to old age is definitely a no to me, nor is something like terminal diseases acceptable. Therefore it's very likely that I'm not waiting for my natural death to free me. I'll go whenever I feel completely ready and comfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, ddn.ctb and pthnrdnojvsc
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
when.

wish i had a fast-forward option and could jump to WHEN it'd be the best time for me to go instead of just waiting and waiting and waiting till it's time.

Reactions: sserafim and ddn.ctb
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
One of the main reasons it's a when for me is that it's also an if for all of us. Some kind of accident or illness torturing and killing me first is a very real possibility. By dying in such a way, I'd have to experience years of waking nightmare many have lived through. Life is too risky, death is safe. I'm too smart to keep exposing myself to danger.
I agree . And there is no objective reason to expose yourself to danger and risks of life and this world , not to mention injustice , diseases , old age , stroke , cancer, dementia, oppresion, unfairness, attacks, accidents, brain damage, kidney stones, kidnapping torture, 1000 other horrible things that can trap you into a nightmare hell on Earth

imo a large percentage of people end up in this nightmare hell on Earth in nursing homes :

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, The Burning Fool and ddn.ctb
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I want it to be a "when" but it's really more of an "if" right now which sucks because it just means I have to suffer more until it finally sinks in.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cscott, M.O.N and ddn.ctb
JustBreathing

JustBreathing

Jul 22, 2023
It used to be an if but now it's really just a when. Of course I could always get in an accident or get sick but if that's not the case I will hopefully ctb soon.

Reactions: cscott and ddn.ctb
vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
100% when. I´m pretty dead set on sometime early 2024 so I have enough time to give/sell off the majority of my possessions.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and JustBreathing
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
only a matter of time. If i dont CTB ill eventually go crazy, end up homeless and just die on the street

• Hugs
Reactions: noname123, cscott, ddn.ctb and 1 other person
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
whenever I can. I don't have access to any reliable methods, but I hope to ctb as soon as I get the chance, as long as SI doesn't prevent it ...

• Hugs
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Definitely a when. I can't imagine living another 30+ years in this hell

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, sserafim and ddn.ctb
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
Definitely a when. I don't have any plans to ctb soon but there's no way I'm living my full life.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and ddn.ctb
Jormungandr on Coke

Jormungandr on Coke

Jul 19, 2023
It's a when, when I stop being a coward

• Hugs
Reactions: noname123, cscott and ddn.ctb
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's a when…I don't want to live past 25 so I'll make sure to be gone by then. My limit went from 18 to 25 because I didn't act on it the first time and time passed me by, so I'll make sure to go before the exit point I've set for myself. 25 is the max
Ever since I was a teenager when I attempted but failed. It has always been a when. No if about it.
I've thought about it ever since I was a teenager but never got around to attempting it…it was more of a passive ideation. I never had the courage to attempt
Definitely a when. I can't imagine living another 30+ years in this hell
Ikr! I can't even imagine living another 2 years

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, ddn.ctb and The Burning Fool
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
It's mostly a when at this point. I want to die but know that I can't currently given my situation.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Definitely when

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Definitely a when. I don't have any plans to ctb soon but there's no way I'm living my full life.
Me neither, I'm checking out before 25

Reactions: strawb12 and ddn.ctb
Kall

Kall

Jul 7, 2023
Forme it is an if: if I fail in life (currently I am in university) I die

• Hugs
bestroper

bestroper

Student
Feb 18, 2023
idk within 3 year? hopely.

• Hugs
Kokonoe

Kokonoe

Worthless
Apr 20, 2023
It's just a when for me. And hopefully it's soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and cscott