• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
I got an idea about using zip ties to secure a plastic bad around my head, and then zip tying my hand behind my back to be safe in case my SI kicks in.

Is it a rational method if I am fine with the suffering involved? Any input is appreciated.

Reactions: CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I've been collecting zip ties from my part time job for a while now whenever I find them discarded and usable, always figured I could tie my hands up better during hanging so I literally cannot get out of it.

I mean, if you're fine with something then I don't personally see an issue I guess. I still think there's plenty room for error. As much as I like to think zip ties would stop me as well, our bodies can be capable of a lot more than we realize until they're pushed to such a point that we see. I don't have experience yet to say how well zip ties would work either so this is just my two cents.

Another consideration would just be your circumstances too, since the more painful a method the more likely you'll make a lot of noise and flail around if you really cannot escape, thus if there's anyone around they'd most likely hear. I experimented years ago with plastic bags, it can be a torturous method for sure and gives you plenty of time to think and for SI to kick in, so just be aware it could get even more violent and loud, even if you restrained yourself.

In some ways too I just think, any method seems painful, not to mention mentally we're always in pain, aren't we? So perhaps we just need to know what pain we can stand ourselves and what we're okay with. And if we're okay with it, then it works for us personally. Best wishes whatever you do especially if you go such a painful route. I'd just say know what you're getting into as much as is possible and continue thinking it through.
Random mention, but your username would roughly translate to "lonely" right? My anime-learned Japanese is going :/

Reactions: samishii and TooConscious
Upvote 0
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I would ask yourself a few questions like, we'll, the obvious really... "what pain have you experienced?"
"how did you take it?" alot of people plan suicide after seeing it on tv then buy a rope and realize they don't come wrapped in a noose knot.
If you're sincere and so far theres no reason to think otherwise, then perhaps you have strong genetics, people often used to exit in some, what one would now call 'brutal' ways and had extremely high pain thresholds that never was much fuss made about the pain of given methods of dying.
Now due to our indoctrination our castration by a sick evil elite making us weak we all want a fluffy pillow.

Reactions: samishii
Upvote 0
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Takes more than acceptance of the suffering involved with the method, to be a rational decision.

Upvote 0
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
sounds like a bad idea to me you'll only regret doing it while your dying at least with N you won't be in a lot of pain drink and fall to sleep within 5 mins

Upvote 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It doesn't sound like a good method to me. Can you zip tie your own hands?

Only you can decide if it's a good method.

Do you have rational reasons for ctb?

Upvote 0
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Random mention, but your username would roughly translate to "lonely" right? My anime-learned Japanese is going :/
Yeah that's right. I don't really watch anime except for the ones related to cars. But in general, I like Japanese as a language, hence the name
"what pain have you experienced?"
Honestly, not a lot physically. I have made a few super dumb attempts as a child. Drinking shampoo (as i heard at that time soaps are poisonous), tried jumping from 1 story šŸ˜‚( didn't even break a bone, just hurt a lot), drank some coolant (i am a car guy and know that it has ethylene glycol in high amounts, which kills you by fucking up your digestive system) and the most recent (bailed) one was jumping off of a 8 story building (literally spent hours calculating if it would be successful using all the physics knowledge i had) but then i bailed out coz of my SI (witnessed it for the first time SI)
"how did you take it?"
The worst pain was after the coolant drinking thingy, I went through it alright without any medical attention or telling anyone.
alot of people plan suicide after seeing it on tv then buy a rope and realize they don't come wrapped in a noose knot.
If you're sincere and so far theres no reason to think otherwise, then perhaps you have strong genetics, people often used to exit in some, what one would now call 'brutal' ways and had extremely high pain thresholds that never was much fuss made about the pain of given methods of dying.
Now due to our indoctrination our castration by a sick evil elite making us weak we all want a fluffy pillow.
sounds like a bad idea to me you'll only regret doing it while your dying at least with N you won't be in a lot of pain drink and fall to sleep within 5 mins
I am a student, and can't afford N. SN is the best I can do, but I am in a new country for my studies and don't know much about how stuff works here, so can't risk it.
It doesn't sound like a good method to me. Can you zip tie your own hands?

Only you can decide if it's a good method.

Do you have rational reasons for ctb?
What are rational reasons for CTB? I am in pain, I ruin lives of others, I put others in pain, I am unsuccessful at everything I do. Are these reasons rational?

Last edited:
Upvote 0