N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
Chevrotines Winchester Buckshot Cal.12/70 38g 16 grains| Armurerie Beau  Repaire

It is with european metrics (Im from france) I think it is enough considering it is close range and the things I have read on the firearms megathread but I would like to be sure.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think almost any shotgun deep inside the mouth aimed at brain stem will work

Imo that ammo would work with this
aim

It's the aim and keeping still before the shot moving only the the trigger .

Most shotguns like this that hit the brain stem will work. Once the brain stem is hit there is no life possible ever again

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
>NaturalSelection
>asking about shotgun ammo

• Yay!
Reactions: NaturalSelection
N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
I think almost any shotgun deep inside the mouth aimed at brain stem will work

Imo that ammo would work with this
aim

It's the aim and keeping still before the shot moving only the the trigger .

Most shotguns like this that hit the brain stem will work. Once the brain stem is hit there is no life possible ever again
Ok thanks. I plan to put the shotgun at my forehead no problem with that also ?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Shuaiby did one forehead 12 gauge shotgun. his video is on the Internet. Don't know what ammo he used .

Imo inside mouth more likely to work. Don't know about forehead for every situation shotgun ammo combination.

Shuaiby seemed to point it slightly down on forehead also aiming for brain stem.

The shotgun ammo shuaiby used completely destroyed his brain instantly. Problem is in the details what ammunition he used is unknown and other ammunition could have different results

Last edited:
N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
Shuaiby did one forehead 12 gauge shotgun. his video is on the Internet. Don't know what ammo he used .

Imo inside mouth more likely to work. Don't know about forehead for every situation shotgun ammo combination.

Shuaiby seemed to point it slightly down on forehead also aiming for brain stem.

The shotgun ammo shuiby used completely destroyed his brain instantly. Problem is in the details what ammunition he used is unknown and other ammunition could have different results
Yeye I saw it there is also the 1444 vid

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Yeye I saw it there is also the 1444 vid
There are many gun suicides on the watch people die website . there is one story so amazing to me . a guy built a homemade shotgun and used some amazing copper plated ammo. Copper plated ammo is much harder than lead which is soft. steel of course is harder than lead. if you are going outside the skull i think copper or copper plated or steel is much better. that's why i say inside the mouth.

Last edited:
C

Coresus

Mar 7, 2023
Think about what is behind you! does some one live next door? is it a brick wall?
Best under the chin. so you dont just scalp your self.
oh! who is above you.

N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
Think about what is behind you! does some one live next door? is it a brick wall?
oh! who is above you.
I am not going to do it in my parent house I will be in nature
perplexe-cerveau-pense-reflechit-detective-ingenieur-smart-black-risitas-malin-savant-genie-intelligent-mix-calcul-noir

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
ALWAYS use slugs for suicide, brenneke is some of the best.
oh! who is above you.
DONT PUT IT UNDER THE FUCKING CHIN GODDAMNIT thats how you end up with the predator gore face where only the mouth and nose is torn off but the brain is unharmed, barrel needs to be inside the mouth and upwards or at the side of the head