• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I try and tell myself that this is all just a dream. None of it matters. Even if I had what I wanted from life, I'd just lose it all someday anyway. And that what a normal life consists of doesn't interest me and is really boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I can't imagine not feeling afraid at the end. SI is bound to kick in I would have thought. We're designed to fear and try and avoid things we know are going to hurt us.

I know what you mean though. I'm hoping cold hard logic will win out when the time comes. As in- you don't want to go on living like this so- get this small action done with and (hopefully) bring about a long coming conclusion to this shit.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
It's pretty hard to overcome the fear when you are fully conscious. Some days, you get low enough to push boundary bit by bit

• Informative
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, I believe once we are ready the fear will be gone and it will be peaceful and relaxing. The brain has given up hope of recovery and is ready to let go.

The fear comes from wondering if we are making a mistake and we might still be able to get better.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I can't imagine not feeling afraid at the end. SI is bound to kick in I would have thought. We're designed to fear and try and avoid things we know are going to hurt us.

I know what you mean though. I'm hoping cold hard logic will win out when the time comes. As in- you don't want to go on living like this so- get this small action done with and (hopefully) bring about a long coming conclusion to this shit.
I think I should solve my sleep deprivation problem so I can use cold hard logic. I'm an emotional wreck and have been for awhile
No, I believe once we are ready the fear will be gone and it will be peaceful and relaxing. The brain has given up hope of recovery and is ready to let go.

The fear comes from wondering if we are making a mistake and we might still be able to get better.
Then I'd feel fear because id be pushed to ctb by circumstances. 😞

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
of course. its not supposed to be this way. im sure when its my time ill be sitting there terrified, wishing it could be different my life, but this is the reality, and the sooner that i accept that, the sooner i can escape this

• Aww..
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
of course. its not supposed to be this way. im sure when its my time ill be sitting there terrified, wishing it could be different my life, but this is the reality, and the sooner that i accept that, the sooner i can escape this
And the comforting thought that these brain created feelings won't matter when the brain is no more.

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
And the comforting thought that these brain created feelings won't matter when the brain is no more.
itll all be gone. waking up cold and alone, regrets in my life, the people ive burdened, the mistakes ive made, the absolute crippling emptiness i feel everyday shes gone. i just want to go to sleep.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
itll all be gone. waking up cold and alone, regrets in my life, the people ive burdened, the mistakes ive made, the absolute crippling emptiness i feel everyday shes gone. i just want to go to sleep.
I'm sorry 😞 yeah the dream vanishes and is replaced by a "land" of no memory. So I guess Death is in a sense a kind of healing. I like to view death as a brilliant white as opposed to an imposing darkness.

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
I'm sorry 😞 yeah the dream vanishes and is replaced by a "land" of no memory. So I guess Death is in a sense a kind of healing. I like to view death as a brilliant white as opposed to an imposing darkness.
I havent heard that before, ive always thought of it as imposing darkness. a brilliant white sounds much more healing. healing indeed, nothing else will save me from this life ive created for myself. i hope your right, i hope death is kinder to me than i ever was to myself.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
ive seen many goodbye threads here. Pm with a lot here. Imo Many of them were not afraid. Saw a lot of suicides on watch people die .com they didnt look afraid to me. Theres even guy did a dance before jumping. Did ronnie mcnut look afraid?

I am not afraid of Death. Death is non-existence forever

Why is non-existence the best thing? No chance of extreme suffering, horrible problems , excruciating pain, terrible memories, all problems solved, no work, no chores, no worries, no stres, no injustice, no oppression, no unfairness, no lies, no diseases, no old age, no unmet desires, no cringe, no boredom..... i cant see why soneone wouldn't want that or be afraid of that

I am not afraid of Death. To "me" non-existence forever is the most beautiful thing by a trillion times

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I havent heard that before, ive always thought of it as imposing darkness. a brilliant white sounds much more healing. healing indeed, nothing else will save me from this life ive created for myself. i hope your right, i hope death is kinder to me than i ever was to myself.
I hope it's kinder to me than other people have been

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
ive seen many goodbye threads here. Pm with a lot here. Imo Many of them were not afraid. Saw a lot of suicides on watch people die .com they didnt look afraid to me. Theres even guy did a dance before jumping. Did ronnie mcnut look afraid?
Lucky them but I probably won't have the same experience