• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
if you've ever seen me post on here then you know i have this fear of not succeeding with my method (handgun in mouth)
will taking a high dose of oxy before carrying out my plan make it easier or harder? i figured a narcotic would help kill my SI and it's the only thing i have access to atm
or will it be a bad idea to take them in case i can't bring myself to pull the trigger and just ruin myself and make myself sick etc ?

Reactions: Forveleth
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
My feelingis that it's best to choose one method, and plan it properly so you can be sure it works. If you are not sure whether a handgun will work, do you have access to a shotgun?
If you use any firearm, it is important that you aim for the right place. Otherwise you might finish up alive but very badly injured. Any medication that might interfere with your ability to concentrate seems a bad idea to me.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori, NoLoveNoHope and 1 other person
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Drugs like alcohol and stuff can help you overcome your si, so narcioticd mainframe also help too? I'm not sure I don't have experience with them but if you OD on the you might not have to use a gun in the first place

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Stand in a body of water like a lake or ocean when you do it so you drown if you don't die from the gunshot.

Reactions: .dreamless., Eudaimonic and pthnrdnojvsc
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I think that anything that relaxes you, removes anxiety can help you. But aim well. I think I read that you have to target the medulla oblongata, to stop all brain activity. But I'm not 100% sure it's that area. It also happens that some bullets enter the skull through the parietal and do not come out, they bounce a little inside the head and create an organic failure of the brain, I think that you cannot survive from that.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I agree with @Linda that taking a huge dose of oxy could actually harm your attempt as it might ruin your coordination or ability to think straight when executing a plan. A small dose might be good for combating SI, but your priorities should be maintaining coordination and clear thought.

• Love
Reactions: asphyxiangel