B

BlindsClosed

Mar 11, 2020
Hi,
I'd like to use SN and nitrogen together at the same time. Does anyone think this could have negative effects?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Generally combing methods lowers the likelihood of either working. But if you have a working inert gas setup why combine SN? It doesn't do anything to increase the gas's lethality (nor does it need it). You don't want to play gunea pig when making your suicide attempt.

Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Anon1337
B

BlindsClosed

Mar 11, 2020
Generally combing methods lowers the likelihood of either working. But if you have a working inert gas setup why combine SN? It doesn't do anything to increase the gas's lethality (nor does it need it). You don't want to play gunea pig when making your suicide attempt.
I have reasons for both... I have epilepsy and there's potential for having a seizure during gas. So SN is just an insurance plan really. How could both lower likelihood of working when they're different? (i.e. blood vs oxygen). ...thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Have you looked into charcoal and N2 combination instead? I feel like that'd work better.

SN might make you vomit even if you follow the routine perfectly, just keep that in mind. Since y'know, it's gonna be in the same place the bag for N2 is.

I believe it'd work though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DyingToDie123 and BlindsClosed
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I have reasons for both... I have epilepsy and there's potential for having a seizure during gas. So SN is just an insurance plan really. How could both lower likelihood of working when they're different? (i.e. blood vs oxygen). ...thanks for the advice.
I assume I'd work. For sure not lowering the likelyhood of success. The Gas is the main method and the sn your failsafe if something happens to your mask if you have seizures. Makes sense to me.

Reactions: BlindsClosed
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I think @Vizzy did both.

Reactions: BlindsClosed and Mare Imbrium
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
You might end up vomitting into your exit bag/mask.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori