Dec 22, 2019
Imagine being too ugly to experience love

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleak Stoic, Woodnote and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Everyone has their own reasons honestly. It's not anyones place to tell you otherwise. This is a cruel world when it comes to looks, wealth, or status. People are definitely fake as fuck and will look for reasons to judge you regardless of your situation.

Reactions: NotMeant2B, Death., EmptyMan and 2 others
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Inceldom? Assuming you mean being involuntary celibate, just like @Brick In The Wall said, it's each to their own, you don't need any justification for wanting to die whatsoever. If you feel a certain way, then so be it, don't let anyone else dictate or tell you otherwise.

Reactions: Élégie, NotMeant2B, Sensei and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I can think of so many reasons to ctb. I guess it depends how badly this is hurting u and obviously a lot. I don't know what I could say to try to shift your perspective because even though I have experienced everything u aren't it hasn't worked out for me. If you are a young guy one thing u can do is work on becoming successful at something that can make u become more attractive to the opposite sex. Usually the nerdy guys don't win at life and find women till they get a bit older and established. Ok I don't think I have ever experienced true love because I navigated dating wrong and so my relationshits ended badly. I've never had a real relationship where it was harmonious and functioning.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, KiraLittleOwl, EmptyMan and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I thought you'd misspelled rape

• Wow
Reactions: Élégie, Cevapcici, BPD Barbie and 4 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Well hopefully it's obvious ( now) I meant nothing malicious to any person here, but I don't regret my post. I'm also not trying to make a statement. Unless that statement is that if you want to be loved, there's always a chance. It's just not likely to be fast. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Sensei, EmptyMan and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well hopefully it's obvious ( now) I meant nothing malicious to any person here, but I don't regret my post. I'm also not trying to make a statement. Unless that statement is that if you want to be loved, there's always a chance. It's just not likely to be fast. :hug:

Boom, some fast love on that post. You're all good! The term has garnered negative connotations through the years. But that has no validity on its meaning, love is a pain in the arse regardless of your situation.

Reactions: Élégie, Sensei and EmptyMan
Âmemalheureuse

Âmemalheureuse

Dec 24, 2019
It's one of the reasons that give me permanent suicidal thoughts. It's not the MAIN reason but being unloved by the other gender impact my psychological sanity. For me, loneliness, lack of social skills and extreme social anxiety are the main reasons to rope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, EmptyMan and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's one of the reasons that give me permanent suicidal thoughts. It's not the MAIN reason but being unloved by the other gender impact my psychological sanity. For me, loneliness, lack of social skills and extreme social anxiety are the main reasons to rope.

You're not alone in this here. There are many good people here who can give you advice on this. They might not be able to present a solution, but they will try to help you. If you feel comfortable with it, you can start a thread about your situation.

• Love
Reactions: Âmemalheureuse and EmptyMan
Âmemalheureuse

Âmemalheureuse

Dec 24, 2019
You're not alone in this here. There are many good people here who can give you advice on this. They might not be able to present a solution, but they will try to help you. If you feel comfortable with it, you can start a thread about your situation.
Thanks for the advice bro. I'll start a thread about my situation.

Reactions: Sensei
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I have been completely alone until 27. That sucked a lot. A LOT.
Then I met a girl, but with the wrong body sex felt wrong and also I am not a lesbian, never really enjoyed it during the years when we were together. It was like once in three months maybe.
Then I transitioned and start meeting with men. WOW, now I get that sex can be great.
But now after botched plastic surgery I am too insecure and depressed to do that anymore
"Want to die but horny"

Reactions: ForeverDefective and Cevapcici
F

ForeverDefective

Apr 23, 2019
I have been completely alone until 27. That sucked a lot. A LOT.
Then I met a girl, but with the wrong body sex felt wrong and also I am not a lesbian, never really enjoyed it during the years when we were together. It was like once in three months maybe.
Then I transitioned and start meeting with men. WOW, now I get that sex can be great.
But now after botched plastic surgery I am too insecure and depressed to do that anymore
"Want to die but horny"
What happened with surgery?
I am considering getting facial feminization surgery but don't think I will get the chance for financial reasons.

Whenever anyone says "inceldom" it is automatically associated with entitled murderous manbabys even though its not what the term itself means, would be better to just say "cant find a sexual partner".

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Any reason is a valid reason and I don't believe that there is really just a "bad" or "invalid" reason. Some things for others may be tolerable, but the same cannot be said for everyone else or even said "individual". So with that said, yes I believe that if your suffering is due to something that you cannot change or control and is in fact, negatively impacting your life such that it is unbearable, then I don't think that others should decide that your suffering wasn't enough. Everyone has different tolerance levels and limits for suffering, therefore, if inceldom is too much for you, then that reason is enough for you and you need not justify it for anyone.

Reactions: NotMeant2B and RealLostSoul
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Any reason is a valid reason and I don't believe that there is really just a "bad" or "invalid" reason. Some things for others may be tolerable, but the same cannot be said for everyone else or even said "individual". So with that said, yes I believe that if your suffering is due to something that you cannot change or control and is in fact, negatively impacting your life such that it is unbearable, then I don't think that others should decide that your suffering wasn't enough. Everyone has different tolerance levels and limits for suffering, therefore, if inceldom is too much for you, then that reason is enough for you and you need not justify it for anyone.

Kind of true but I would specify it to any reason that makes you suffer on a level that you can not deal with or change. You said that, I know, 'Inceldom' however is something that is mostly only about sexual validation, which you can definitely change unless you are really severely disfigured or so.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I certainly agree that no one has the right to decide whether your suffering justifies suicide or not. It's impossible to really know how badly a fellow human being is suffering. However, I'm going to play the devil's advocate and disagree with you when you say that suffering is due to something that you can't change or control. It may as well be something you mistakenly think you can't change or control. I'd say that the problems of the big majority of the members of this forum can be changed or controlled. It can definitely be very difficult for people suffering from chronic or terminal illnesses, older people, or people suffering from PTSD; then it's more a queston of learning how to cope with the situation. The situation for the rest can be changed or controlled, at least in theory. Sometimes, moving to another city, avoiding destructive people, doing minor plastic surgery, using self-medication, doing meditation, excercising, or something else can be enough to alleviate the situation and allow for another shot at life. There's no use denying that the situation sometimes literally can be hopeless for a person, but I'd say that in most cases, it isn't.

Reactions: RealLostSoul