• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Would I be able to preform a full suspension without making any noise? Everyone in my household are pretty deep sleepers so I'm hoping that i'd be able to do it at night without being caught.

Reactions: death137, TheSomebody, _Minsk and 1 other person
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Hmm, if you regret it half way thru and starts kicking things around you it might get loud otherwise it seems pretty quiet

Reactions: allym101, death137, _Minsk and 1 other person
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I would tie my rope to something lower to the ground,so that you can sit and lean forward and itll work,when I tried that no one woke up

Reactions: allym101
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Depends on how many wind chimes you attach to your body....but on a serious note, if you drop from a height where it breaks your neck, then it's pretty quiet. If you slowly choke on the rope, then your body can thrash around while you're unconscious.

Reactions: allym101, Meditation guide and itachi of death
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Really depends on a SI i think or how ready You are feeling to go

Reactions: allym101 and _Minsk
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
I would tie my rope to something lower to the ground,so that you can sit and lean forward and itll work,when I tried that no one woke up

Did you lost consciousness when you tried that? Because thrashing of unconsciousness body is making noise.

Reactions: itachi of death
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I blackout really quick and my uncle is a light sleep and im right next to his room and he didn't hear anything,I did passout in under 1 mintue but once i gain consciousness I was standing up which is the weirdest experience I've ever experienced

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
You will kick an trash around, make gurgling noises

Reactions: allym101 and death137
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i did partial not full so i can't fully speak to what it would be like but when i did it i thrashed around while unconscious to the point where i knocked over a door (the door was propped against the wall not actually in its frame). i also woke up with an extremely loud gasp (due to SI). it was not a quiet ordeal

Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
After the brain loses blood circulation and you lose your consciousness, your body will enter a state of convulsion and start thrashing but it won't be anything extreme, you can watch hanging suicide videos to get an idea. Overall hanging is not noisy at all.

Reactions: allym101 and death137
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
After the brain loses blood circulation and you lose your consciousness, your body will enter a state of convulsion and start thrashing
Are you sure the convulsions happen while unconscious? Or do they happen while partially conscious? As in, can you "feel" the panic the convulsions make you feel? Im asking because when i tried partial suspension hanging,i "felt" the convulsions and i panicked and released the pressure ,is it different with full suspension?

Reactions: allym101, itachi of death and death137
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've watched about 12 videos at least of people hanging and not heard one sound from them. They were all full suspension.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Don´t risk to be found, then nothing would be better, if someone "rescues" you. Better hang yourself at a place, where you won´t be found alive

Reactions: Walilamdzii, SelfLiberation and allym101
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Are you sure the convulsions happen while unconscious? Or do they happen while partially conscious? As in, can you "feel" the panic the convulsions make you feel? Im asking because when i tried partial suspension hanging,i "felt" the convulsions and i panicked and released the pressure ,is it different with full suspension?

Well, with full suspension the rope puts extreme levels of pressure on the neck, the brain simply shuts off in a matter of seconds. Wanna get a glimpse of it? Ask for someone who practices wrestling or jiu jitsu to give you a rear naked choke. With partial suspension the mechanics are technically the same, with the carotids blocked off, the brain should turn off pretty quickly. People who practice erotic asphyxiation and die accidentally for example, usually die because they faint with the ligature tight around their neck and end up CTB'ind accidentally. It's strange convulsions would start before the complete loss of consciousness to be honest.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and allym101