• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
I live in Indonesia and when I search the term Sodium Nitrite in any random e-commerce platform, lots of results appear and they are very cheap. Are these actually legit? How do I tell if the compound is actually SN? This sounds too good to be true in this wretched world we live in so am I getting scammed buying from this platform?

R

raindrinker30

Feb 2, 2023
It's probably true because in USA and Europe it was that easy to get up until a few years ago

Reactions: NRON KSR
bees.

bees.

Any Pronouns!
Feb 11, 2023
It is getting harder to access across the world, but there is a way to test SN if there is a small/cheap amount available. Other posts on this forum definitely have better descriptions of this, but if you add some to your blood (say if you prick a finger) and it turns dark red like it has become de oxygenated, its the real stuff. I hope you never have to use this, but if you do, I wish you nothing but happiness

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
SN is just a food product, even if it can kill you.

Reactions: Source Energy
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I don't think it would be regulated as much over there, you might have come across the real thing. Lucky you..

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
In SE Asia it's probably very easy. Less regulation. So it could well be totally legit.

Also SN has always been cheap to produce and therefore sell. It's just a curing salt, it wouldn't make much sense if it cost a fortune to cure sausages and stuff which are cheap meats.

ElfenLied

ElfenLied

Aren't we all monsters inside?
Jan 15, 2023
I live in Brazil, and here it was very easy for me to get it.