• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ButterCat

ButterCat

Everlasting anxiety
Apr 3, 2023
I know how little it takes to overdose on Fentanyl but I'm wondering what the downsides are from using this method

LongWayAlone

LongWayAlone

Mar 28, 2023
It's a good method imo.

but the downside is that you need to make sure that nobody finds you because Narcan can save you!

Reactions: Homo erectus and ButterCat
sparkle

sparkle

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 2, 2023
Just don't get found before you are completely dead or you may end up a veggie, no fun. It should be completely painless, as you will be rendered unconscious in seconds via IV, though orally may be a bit longer, but the end result should be the same. I think I will take this route, given the price and ease of access. Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: ButterCat
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The amount needed to for a fatal overdose can vary wildly between people. Current opioid users can have a large tolerance. Also, suppliers may not supply a pure substance. It can take a bit of time (not sure exactly), and if found the effect can be reversed. Also highly illegal. It is said that adding grapefruit juice makes it even more effective. Carfentanil is many times more potent again, to the extent that there are concerns with ensuring nobody else inhales even a tiny amount, including first responders.

Aside from all that, it's one of the best methods - easy, zero discomfort, affordable and euphoric. Would definitely be my choice if supply weren't an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus and ButterCat