• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I live with my boyfriend, and he usually cooks. I'm a little worried he will think it's weird if I skip meals for a day.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
They say 4 hours should be enough, it shouldn't be too weird.

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
By the way, i'm also considering going by this method, i'm looking for a partner from fear that the drugs may get seized, but since they're not illegal, there should be little trouble if they're taken away, so i think i'll try to order them and see how this goes...

Although i have a history of self-harm, I was never suicidal until this stupid accident, i have the will to live but when your head feels like it's gonna explode 24/7 and nothing touches the pain, you start thinking of such stuff. What is your reason, if you would care to share?

Btw, let's have some humor.

Now will they go after ebay for encouraging suicide? :))

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
By the way, i'm also considering going by this method, i'm looking for a partner from fear that the drugs may get seized, but since they're not illegal, there should be little trouble if they're taken away, so i think i'll try to order them and see how this goes...

Although i have a history of self-harm, I was never suicidal until this stupid accident, i have the will to live but when your head feels like it's gonna explode 24/7 and nothing touches the pain, you start thinking of such stuff. What is your reason, if you would care to share?

Btw, let's have some humor.

View attachment 11671

Now will they go after ebay for encouraging suicide? :))
LMAO
on a serious note, ebay are well aware of this
they banned me for searching sn, antiacid and primperan exactly
they know whats cooking

Reactions: Strumgewehr
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
LMAO
on a serious note, ebay are well aware of this
they banned me for searching sn, antiacid and primperan exactly
they know whats cooking
I bought my SN on amazon. Did you try amazon?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool