S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Doesn't it seem like for most people who commit suicide the original main cause is farting?

• Hmph!
Reactions: som1
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Reactions: GentleJerk and Someone123
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Some people believe far things are worse, but I feel near things can be even more brutal.

But seriously though. Some people might have a condition that makes them fart all the time. And in that case I can see why they'd want to ctb, Also, speaking philosophically, a world where you can't fart in piece without someone complaining and a world where the bodies are so weak and devolved that they fart instead of just magically making food go away, are either of those worlds that good?

dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
Mmmmm........maybe thats why you will never find any tins of baked beans at any prolifer's house
--there needs to be a chapter about this in the PPeH updates..

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Some people believe far things are worse, but I feel near things can be even more brutal.

But seriously though. Some people might have a condition that makes them fart all the time. And in that case I can see why they'd want to ctb, Also, speaking philosophically, a world where you can't fart in piece without someone complaining and a world where the bodies are so weak and devolved that they fart instead of just magically making food go away, are either of those worlds that good?
I might not have been 100% serious.

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
You know, now that I think about it, you're probably right. Farts carry lots of negative energy and if too much of that goes up your nose it could travel into your brain and give you depression.

Reactions: Someone123 and Anxieyote
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Doesn't it seem like for most people who commit suicide the original main cause is farting?

No ... you shit your pants if you're lucky enough!

Giphy 90

Reactions: AtMostOkay
Interloper

Interloper

â– 
Jul 23, 2021
Everyone that drinks water dies, look it up. It ain't the farts.

Reactions: Someone123
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Ah, cheers for clearing it up. The real reason for a higher suicide rate among vegans isn't their relative sensitivity or living in a dystopia where most people eat animal flesh or products of animal rape. It's the farts. Big Bean doesn't want you to know this.

• Yay!
Reactions: whywere, Someone123 and Brick In The Wall
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Good heavens, I hope not, as I am one of the most gaseous people on Earth. If that was the case, the title of this post, then I would have passed on the millisecond that I was born.

When I have a lot of vegetables, I have to open the windows and use a couple of cans of air freshener. Do not have a gas mask or I would use that also.

Walter

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My nickname is Chernobyl-anus. Okay it isn't really, but it would be funny if it were.

Also OP I think we are all concerned about you at this point.

Screenshot 20220228 075559 Chrome

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
My nickname is Chernobyl-anus. Okay it isn't really, but it would be funny if it were.

View attachment 87641
I guess I'm just not the most mature person. :)

View attachment 87641
Maybe it's time for me to switch from farts to burps- maybe I need to mix it up some. I do remember one thing Howard Stern said on his talk show- when farts stop being funny he's going to be out of business. That's a slight exagerration, but there's a hint of truth to it. :)

Last edited: