• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

artesal

Jun 19, 2019
As the thread title says, really.

Is there really no other options where you won't feel much pain?

Thanks for the responses in advance.

Reactions: Circles and Crematedashes
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Nembutal is also supposed to be really peaceful, but it's illegal and expensive. The exit bag is affordable and everything should be legal (although it depends on the country). But with Nembutal (N), you just take antiemetics and swallow N (which is supposed to taste atrocious) and just make sure no one finds you. So after you get it, it seems pretty straightforward as opposed to the exit bag which requires some technical knowledge. So it's all down to personal preference. But no method is perfect.

Reactions: Soul, kuddelmuddel23 and artesal
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
With inert gases, you just fade away, and it could be even an euphoric experience. Like everything in this world, it has it's difficulties, like sourcing everything that's needed, setting it up, and using it correctly. There was an article about an amusement park or a party or something like that, where people went into a huge helium filled balloon, and just faded away without any sense of danger.

Reactions: Soul, Crematedashes and artesal
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
with this method you're in control of your fate until loss of consciousness. you can't un-consume a lethal substance, so that leaves an amount of time for fear to set in knowing you're a goner. some will disagree but this method to me seems to be more peaceful than N.

Reactions: Crematedashes
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Maybe? Depends on your idea of pleasant.

The night night method is painless and quick as well, and requires fewer purchases.

Both should be quick and pain free, just depends on which way you'd want it.

Reactions: Crematedashes
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I would use an inert gas (either with a mask or a bag) if I could, but not everyone can. If you've got a lung disease that means you can't expel co2 efficiently you won't find inert gas methods peaceful.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
But how can you know this, while you're alive ;)

It was years ago when I came across the article, but that much I remember, there were several people that went in, and not everyone died. Some got rescued, and what was written about the experience, were their words.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
There aren't many methods that are 100% peaceful with no pain and no struggle. Have a look at the PPeH and the Resources megathread but the exit bag is apparently and logically one of the better ways if you can.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
There aren't many methods that are 100% peaceful with no pain and no struggle. Have a look at the PPeH and the Resources megathread but the exit bag is apparently and logically one of the better ways if you can.
It sucks man , try it

N is the drug used by euthanasia, not even dogs complain , you can't beat that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dartz