6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I was raised only by Mommy (very poorly), and she died of cringe (officially cervical cancer) at age 48, because her only son had only one talent also, which was fapping.

The irony was that our last photo together was at McDonald's, the irony being the clown.

Ok, but what am I trying to say here anyway?

Well, the suicide rate in the most developed countries seems to be the highest. Why? My theory rn is, that ppl always thought that life is a crude joke.

We live once, die, and while we have this one time "opportunity" to live, we make up stupid stories of eternal life after (!?) we die (lel), we just need to do this, and that, the toad told me, after I tortured it to get the 5-MeO-DMT which I need to smoke to kill the poison and just inhale the "god molecule".

At least I would take the synthetic version of this shit to not torture more animals as we do already with the animal industry, if I had the balls aka mental strength to do that.

And that's the problem with the developed countries. Fed up with "Christ coming back any moment, don't you see the sings?", atheism skyrocketing through the glass dome, which separates the ocean in the sky so we don't drown again. Next time it will be fire because it's the opposite of water, and for eternity as the opposite of an temporary flood.

But the bored, softened atheist has it very easy here to end his life earlier comfortably, at least in comparison to back then.

So, is this the problem or is my view just extremely narrow minded?

I've stopped taking my SSRI, can I die from this? I hope after 1-2 weeks the withdrawal will be over. I just don't want this anymore, and no "soft, slow discontinue of the medication". No.