Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I could be many of us, right?

To die in another planet is not bad at all for me, surely no one is going to pay the high cost except for Elon and his out of space ambition.

Please tell me how do we work this out?

• Hugs
Reactions: HeartSayako, sserafim and thewalkingdread
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah but you're likely going to have to wait a minimum of ten years assuming he's even relevant by then.

You're better off volunteering for Neuralink and hoping it fries your brain painlessly.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, TiredNorthStar, jar-baby and 3 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah but you're likely going to have to wait a minimum of ten years assuming he's even relevant by then.

You're better off volunteering for Neuralink and hoping it fries your brain painlessly.
The monkeys died horrible painful deaths from those brain chips.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, LoiteringClouds, thewalkingdread and 3 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Would rather live to to be over 100 than have anything to do with any of his projects, whether they're his own ideas or yet another thing that he's bought and then pretended was all his own work. Odious individual.

• Yay!
Reactions: jbear824, KillingPain267, EvisceratedJester and 5 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

that's also Elon

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
that's also Elon
I know that's why I said it's a better suggestion because it's still Elon but it's also more likely to be available to you sooner.
The monkeys died horrible painful deaths from those brain chips.
Maybe for later versions it'll be less painful for humans.

Reactions: Euthanza
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
God, I hate that piece of shit. He is so obviously a conman, a weasel, a grifter... And I really get perplexed with how this demented Elon bubble got this far, without any serious financial fraud investigations...

You wanna die on Mars?! Forget Elon's space dickxXxs. The man you want for this job is Jeff Bezos and Blue Origin.

Elon's just blowing up rockets and calling It a "success"... And literally burning the taxpayer's money.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbear824, EvisceratedJester, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
God, I hate that piece of shit. He is so obviously a conman, a weasel, a grifter... And I really get perplexed with how this demented Elon bubble got this far, without any serious financial fraud investigations...

You wanna die on Mars?! Forget Elon's space dickxXxs. The man you want for this job is Jeff Bezos and Blue Origin.

Elon's just blowing up rockets and calling It a "success"... And literally burning the taxpayer's money.
Bezos tried to have a historical bridge deconstructed so his piece of shit super yacht could go on by. Fuck the rich.

Reactions: jbear824, EvisceratedJester, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Bezos tried to have a historical bridge deconstructed so his piece of shit super yacht could go on by. Fuck the rich.
I'm not making any excuses for the filthy rich or Jeff Bezos. I was just saying that, in respect to delivering actual space exploration, Jeff Bezos has done the job he was hired for... while Elon has just wasted money.

But I do agree. In the end fuck them all.

All this money could have gone to actually increasing quality of life on Earth... Instead, it is just wasted with lunatic excuses of colonizing Mars or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, Ash and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm not making any excuses for the FILTHY rich or Jeff Bezos. I was just saying that, in respect to delivering actual space exploration, Jeff Bezos has done his job he was payed for while Elon's just wasted money.

But I do agree. In the end fuck them all.

All this money could have gone to actually increasing quality If life on Earth... Instead it is just wasted with lunatic excuses of colonizing Mars or whatever.
This life, this world could've been amazing.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
If he was nobody on SaSu is going to ever be eligible. More than likely some "throwaway" scientists and a couple of his close friends/rich buddies. I endorse all of them to go and fuck off the planet.

• Yay!
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, myusername890 and Euthanza
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm interested

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and 4everHeartBroken
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'm interested
welp, I haven't seen any other billionaire dare to have a say on this sensitive most fundamental issue.

I know many rich guys who want to live forever

Screenshot 20240607 214033

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
YES, he is. I'm a bit late to the party, but your question reminded me of this!!! I LOVE THIS SONG! Sad, but REAL AF.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
thanks, wow such emotion and connecting song to listen
Yeah… This song holds a very special place in my heart. When I first heard it on the radio while driving, I immediately burst into tears! It still gives me the goosebumps to listen to. It definitely hits a nerve! Glad you liked it! 🤗❤️