U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
basically the title, I literary have no other method my parents took everything from me
from what I heard you can only survive 3 days without water

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, juna and Yoñlü×
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
A person can survive about a week without water, but it's one of the most difficult and painful ways to die.

Reactions: TaffyFlounder, juna and unknowngirl
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Not the real information.
Depend of what you do during these day and where you are (inside/outside)
You must know you loose only 2 liters per day, and if you don't go to urinate your body use that liquid to survive. Plus at 48+ hour, you will turn crazy with delusions and brains damages. Not a good way to go, really.

Must be check out for another way 🙏

Reactions: juna and unknowngirl
U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
thanks for letting me know, unfortunately that would probably be that way I end it since I have no other way

samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
We can't suggest you methods as you imagine

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I fasted for about five days once, probably gets unpleasant when your body runs out of fat reserves and starts attacking your muscles, but it was absolutely fine during that initial period

samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Depending of what quantity you usually drink before.
And if you eat during these day you gain water from food. Not all foods like dry food

Last edited:
U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
I fasted for about five days once, probably gets unpleasant when your body runs out of fat reserves and starts attacking your muscles, but it was absolutely fine during that initial period
did you drink water during that time?

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
You're gonna want medication to help you through the process specifically from doctors. It is possible as others have said but it generally takes around a week before you're really in any danger and around two weeks for completion. This is assuming that you have shelter and aren't exposed to the elements by the way. The three day rule without food and water is when you are exposed out in the elements and your body has to work a lot harder.

Without the longest that I've ever gone without water was 5 days I was really really depressed and suicidal. If you're wondering what it was like yes it was pretty bad at first but on day 4 and 5 it really wasn't all that unpleasant I wasn't terribly thirsty or anything the body starts to give up after a while. I'll say concentration is probably the worst part I could really only stay awake for about Minutes 30 to 45 minutes at a time before needing to sleep for several hours. I woke up feeling pretty refreshed and concentrated but I would quickly crash soon after.

U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
You're gonna want medication to help you through the process specifically from doctors. It is possible as others have said but it generally takes around a week before you're really in any danger and around two weeks for completion. This is assuming that you have shelter and aren't exposed to the elements by the way. The three day rule without food and water is when you are exposed out in the elements and your body has to work a lot harder.

Without the longest that I've ever gone without water was 5 days I was really really depressed and suicidal. If you're wondering what it was like yes it was pretty bad at first but on day 4 and 5 it really wasn't all that unpleasant I wasn't terribly thirsty or anything the body starts to give up after a while. I'll say concentration is probably the worst part I could really only stay awake for about Minutes 30 to 45 minutes at a time before needing to sleep for several hours. I woke up feeling pretty refreshed and concentrated but I would quickly crash soon after.
what type of medication

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
This isn't a realistic method.
what type of medication

Stuff to manage the pain...basically palliative care. Dying of thirst really isn't one of the better methods. You do have other methods at your disposal, especially ones that won't involve full days of acute suffering.

U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
This isn't a realistic method.

Stuff to manage the pain...basically palliative care. Dying of thirst really isn't one of the better methods. You do have other methods at your disposal, especially ones that won't involve full days of acute suffering.
its my only choice I have no money to buy anything and nowhere to hang myself

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
its my only choice I have no money to buy anything and nowhere to hang myself

You'd successfully find a place for hanging before you ever successfully dehydrated yourself to death.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
basically the title, I literary have no other method my parents took everything from me
from what I heard you can only survive 3 days without water
Beyond terrible unless there's a desert nearby where you could wander out so far nobody could find you and you couldn't find your way back. Otherwise SI would almost certainly break you, it's very painful. Not to mention someone would definitely notice and intervene.

Tbh you'll just have to wait for a better time if that's the only option available.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: unknowngirl
U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
You'd successfully find a place for hanging before you ever successfully dehydrated yourself to death.
your probably right but I this have a huge fear of suffocation so I'd rather die of thirst tbh

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Severe dehydration is ridiculously miserable. Oh god....the intense, pounding headaches, the stomach aches, the nausea... And have you ever been so dehydrated that every pore on your skin from head to toe cries out for just one drop, for the love of goddd, one drop of water!! I do not recommend it. No way.

dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
No.. it's not a good method and you're probably gonna fail anyways.

• Love
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
Sounds horrific, probably up there with drowning for discomfort, also you are going to have access so water so eventually you would cave in unless you have some insane amount of willpower.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How old r u?

If you just stop drinking water - even if you can hide that from your parents - I would assume that they find you early enough to be rescued.

I doubt that you can resists to turn on the any of the water taps in your flat once the thirst gets overwhelming.

This isn't a good method at all.