UniqueWorm

UniqueWorm

the horrors persist but so do i
Sep 9, 2024
im wondering if its actually viable. if you take assorted pills and alcohol and then jump into a river, how likely would it be to work?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Seems like it would be possible but extremely unreliable.

Reactions: Trav1989
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I've met multiple people who survived it, so it's not the most reliable.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I feel it may be good to consider the factors of drowning. Depth of water, force of water, temperature, location, time of day, etc.

You're onto something, imo, when considering adding other factors - drugs/alcohol. In that case, do you have a tolerance? Consider quantities and types. Perhaps test drugs to see how they effect you.

Additional factors to add/consider:
- add jumping from bridge
- add weights to body

UniqueWorm

UniqueWorm

the horrors persist but so do i
Sep 9, 2024
I feel it may be good to consider the factors of drowning. Depth of water, force of water, temperature, location, time of day, etc.

You're onto something, imo, when considering adding other factors - drugs/alcohol. In that case, do you have a tolerance? Consider quantities and types. Perhaps test drugs to see how they effect you.

- add weights to body
I dont know exactly how deep it is, but i know its atleast 5 feet deep. the water is fast, not whitwater fast but enough to loose your footing. Im pretty uncoordinated after a few shoots and im hoping drug interactions and not lethal but high doses of stuff trump my survival instinct. the only rivers near me are under bridges, but the only ones i can get to are 15-20 feet tall, im hoping its enough to be disorienting

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
imo 5 feet is too shallow. The height of the bridges aren't enough to ensure success. Sadly, I don't feel this method is viable - even with the addition of drugs/alcohol.

K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024

- add weights to body
Don't forget how stone drunk you're planning to be

yowai

yowai

Aug 28, 2024
i think it'd be better if the water was deeper than your height just in case

Reactions: Tonkpils