• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Because someone has argued with me saying bleach does not make any effect and someone else argued that it can kill you in no time, how long do you think it'll take for bleach to kill you ?

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Yeah. I like the anime too.

• Love
Reactions: ctb, fastFWD and jake3d
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drinking-bleach-and-ammonia.10645/

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I think the hardest thing would be not vomiting. You likely would need some drugs to suppress vomiting.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think it would be a brutal way to go. Imagine your entire mouth and esophagus, stomach on fire. Then also you will probably be vomiting it back up. Ouch.

Reactions: fastFWD, not-2-b-the-answer, Asta and 2 others
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
It's not super fast and you will be hurting an incredible amount. While yes, it is dangerous when ingested but I highly recommend you stay away from bleach.

So:
Death=yes if the right amount is used.
Pain=will have to be measured on the richter scale because of your banging your head on anything hard to try and knock yourself out.
Onset: a lot of variables here.
Final recommendation: tell your friend that is saying bleach has no effect to stfu. Just look at miracle mineral supplement(MMS) and all the crazy shit surrounding it. Industrial bleach given to people in Uganda as an experiment but under the guise of "curing malaria". And some people, especially one bastard that youtube shut down for dangerous suggestions, have advocated that MMS can cure autism in children if given as an enema. This causes the lining of the intestines to slough off. And when the lining is passed these dumbshit parents take pictures of it and sent them to these people advocating this bullshit. The people reply that it is a parasite the has been killed by MMS. And when the kids say they are in a lot of pain(because it's an industrial bleach!!!) these self-styled "gurus" say that the pain is good. It means the "medicine" is working. Seriously, research MMS and all the effed up shit these pushers of a "panacea" have done. Myles Power on youtube has dealt with MMS extensively. I like him more than Jeff holiday. Jeff seems like he is a tryhard at being funny and "whacko". And honestly I think the guy is so full of himself. He's let his z list internet fame go to his head. People say he's a hero for what he does and he's like "no no no, I appreciate that but I'm not a hero." only to followed up with how he went on "Dr" Phil and bashed jillian epperly about her "jilly juice". And he seemed like his heart would pop from how he milks that crap. For shame!!

Edit: spelling corrections due to fuckin' autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: Circles, Soul, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Because someone has argued with me saying bleach does not make any effect and someone else argued that it can kill you in no time, how long do you think it'll take for bleach to kill you ?

NO … JUST NO !!!!
I think that would be a terrible way to go... even if it is successful.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
god no.. That is a terrible idea. i've hear people who drink bleach die in absolute horrible amount of pain.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Soul and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think it would be a brutal way to go. Imagine your entire mouth and esophagus, stomach on fire. Then also you will probably be vomiting it back up. Ouch.
NO … JUST NO !!!!
I think that would be a terrible way to go... even if it is successful.

I can't imagine getting enough of it down before throwing up. :ohhhh:

Reactions: Circles and Soul
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I can't imagine getting enough of it down before throwing up. :ohhhh:
there is a few articles out there about drinking bleach to CBT and it does not sound pretty at all. like being burnt from the inside out.. no, just nooooo

• Love
Reactions: Circles and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's not super fast and you will be hurting an incredible amount. While yes, it is dangerous when ingested but I highly recommend you stay away from bleach.

So:
Death=yes if the right amount is used.
Pain=will have to be measured on the richter scale because of your banging your head on anything hard to try and knock yourself out.
Onset: a lot of variables here.
Final recommendation: tell your friend that is saying bleach has no effect to stfu. Just look at miracle mineral supplement(MMS) and all the crazy shit surrounding it. Industrial bleach given to people in Uganda as an experiment but under the guise of "curing malaria". And some people, especially one bastard that youtube shut down for dangerous suggestions, have advocated that MMS can cure autism in children if given as an enema. This causes the lining of the intestines to slough off. And when the lining is passed these dumbshit parents take pictures of it and sent them to these people advocating this bullshit. The people reply that it is a parasite the has been killed by MMS. And when the kids say they are in a lot of pain(because it's an industrial bleach!!!) these self-styled "gurus" say that the pain is good. It means the "medicine" is working. Seriously, research MMS and all the effed up shit these pushers of a "panacea" have done. Myles Power on youtube has dealt with MMS extensively. I like him more than Jeff holiday. Jeff seems like he is a tryhard at being funny and "whacko". And honestly I think the guy is so full of himself. He's let his z list internet fame go to his head. People say he's a hero for what he does and he's like "no no no, I appreciate that but I'm not a hero." only to followed up with how he went on "Dr" Phil and bashed jillian epperly about her "jilly juice". And he seemed like his heart would pop from how he milks that crap. For shame!!

Edit: spelling corrections due to fuckin' autocorrect.

Thank you !!! That would be a horrible way to go … even if it works. I know that people don't always have good options to CTB but this would be awful.
god no.. That is a terrible idea. i've hear people who drink bleach die in absolute horrible amount of pain.

I have to agree... I haven't really heard much, that I can remember but it would certainly be excruciatingly painful.
there is a few articles out there about drinking bleach to CBT and it does not sound pretty at all. like being burnt from the inside out.. no, just nooooo

I haven't looked it up to be honest but I totally agree. DO NOT DO THIS !!!!
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drinking-bleach-and-ammonia.10645/

I missed this … I highly recommend checking this out !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ProhibereDolor
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Tried this method as a kid. Couldn't even take one swig, it taste foul.

Listen to everyone else, look for another method unless you are looking for a painful way to go

• Hugs
Reactions: ProhibereDolor, Scribble Fan and not-2-b-the-answer
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Ooooh noooo... Nopenopenope, BIG nope. I can't even begin to imagine the immense pain you'd experience. It's practically setting yourself on fire; internally.

Reactions: ProhibereDolor and not-2-b-the-answer
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
God, please do not. Excruciating pain isn't any way to go friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProhibereDolor and not-2-b-the-answer
P

Person

May 29, 2019
Oh god, i can't even imagine the pain. You'd literally melt your mouth/throat/digestive tract.
And even if you managed to survive, your digestive system would be absolutely ruined and you'd probably have to rely on a PEG feed for life. Please don't try it

Reactions: ProhibereDolor, not-2-b-the-answer and Scribble Fan