• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Currycel1234

Dec 20, 2019
Can you use it just like Metachlorpramide, or does it need another regimen?

Reactions: nw7 and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Can you use it just like Metachlorpramide, or does it need another regimen?
Read Stan's guide. There you can find all the alternatives to meto.

Reactions: Currycel1234
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Read Stan's guide. There you can find all the alternatives to meto.
In fact, he lists Domperidone first and Metoclopramide in the second place. Is there a significant difference between the two anyway?

Reactions: Rena rossy and TimeToBiteTheDust
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
TL;DR version: Domperidone + Ondansetron (Zofran) = meto. Without the side effects too.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, essieni and Quarky00
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Domperidone is apparently not compatible with H2 blockers such as Tagamet / Zantac. The general opinion seems to be to stick with a basic antacid if using domperidone, eg Rennie, milk of magnesia, etc. Note that antacid is not considered to be essential, so it could be omitted.

Some dosage notes are here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-509925

If using the 48 hour regime for domperidone, it might be a good idea to go with the "extra" 3x dose at the final interval, as Stan's guide states, since I've heard that domperidone may not "accumulate" as well as metoclopramide.

However, I think the main advantage of the 48 hour regime over the stat is reduced EPS risk, but since domperidone has a very low EPS risk then I'm sure there's any real point of doing the 48 hour regime, and it may just be easier to go with the stat method.... (but if someone has some solid evidence to correct me on this, I'd be happy to learn more).

Although I wrote 20mg stat for domperidone in the above notes (based on peaceful pill handbook), I've seen threads with people using higher amounts, so you could probably just go with 30mg.

So my view would be perhaps just go with the stat regime, and use the same dose as you would for meto, and just observe the antacid point made above....

However, the above are purely my thoughts based on the limited research I've done. I obviously can't give any guarantees as to how correct they are, and I'm no expert.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, LegaliseIt!, Quarky00 and 1 other person
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Why is that?
Because meto cross blood-brain-barrier. Side effects caused in brain, with 5HT3 receptors.

Ondansetron targets peripheral 5HT3 receptors, it does not get into the brain, less side effects.

Domperidone (Dopamine, no BBB) + Ondansetron (5HT3, no BBB) = meto (Dopamine+5HT3 , BBB/EPS)

- - - - - -
Domperidone is apparently not compatible with H2 blockers such as Tagamet / Zantac
Why is that?

#closure

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I found sort of an explanation.
But then again, acid reducers are the least important part of SN.

Sorry for bumping old thread:O

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993