killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Don't get me wrong, life is definitely overrated but I feel I've romanticized death so much, that now when I actually think about it, it's not as appealing.

I'm not sure if it's not as appealing because I'm in a bit less of physical pain or because I've idealized it so much.

I don't want to exist anymore. I don't want to be here anymore. But at the same time I don't want to die. I want my old life back, that's all.

But I know I can't get that, so now my only options are living this nightmare or death and neither are that appealing to me. ah hate this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84, it's_all_a_game, jenny6391bubbles and 4 others
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
None of those who dead can rate death, so yeah, it's overrated.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I just hope to get some kind of answer once I die because I can't believe that we were forced to exist in this world which seems to have no sense at all.
How can something from nothing? I want answers but I will probably never get them and that makes me more depressed! lol

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager, Ame, jenny6391bubbles and 3 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
all i know about death is that it can only happen once.. so i guess it must be kind of special.:smiling:

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I just hope to get some kind of answer once I die because I can't believe that we were forced to exist in this world which seems to have no sense at all.
How can something from nothing? I want answers but I will probably never get them and that makes me more depressed! lol
Ha same. It would be nice if when we die, some dude tells us what this has all been about, even if we cease to exist immediately afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: RedHarlequin and WornOutLife
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
same!!! I have constant existential crisis like, how can this whole universe appear from nothing? Or by just thinking about how we are currently in a floating spear in the middle of a huge galaxy inside a huge universe makes me so confused. I want to understand what the heck is this existence but I'm not sure I'll ever will lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, WornOutLife and Ame