• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Filthy rotten no good punk
Mar 10, 2019
I'm keen on this as a method, i would take alcohol with them. What can i expect, i don't want to fail...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
The modern sleeping pills don't kill, You'll probably wake up in a hospital

Reactions: Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Mar 10, 2019
The modern sleeping pills don't kill, You'll probably wake up in a hospital
Any suggestions for ones that will kill me then?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Stay around the site, do some research and find the best and reliable method for you if you are really serious.

Reactions: Funkbunny, Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
please try to use search function since there are already like 100 threads about this theme. it would be nice if all posts would stay at one place for better overlooking

Reactions: Jupiter and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
every body responds differently to pharmaceuticals, a lot depends also on tolerance of course, too. I know for me - one Endone Tablet already causes significant respiratory depression that my O2 sats go down to a dangerous level. So, if tablets were my method of choice I would go for a packet of those (after taking antiemetics) and lie down with a pillow over my head.
When I was 10 I popped a handful of sleeping pills, old style - woke up in hospital 13 hours later.

Reactions: Alecsa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and bruisedtorso
bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Mar 10, 2019
please try to use search function since there are already like 100 threads about this theme. it would be nice if all posts would stay at one place for better overlooking
My bad... New to the forum.

Reactions: reznikoff and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
i'm not sure what's the problem with asking the same question or making new threads. This is always going to happen, everything just can't be in one place I mean it's a forum. And people from ancient threads might have left the forum or something and a new thread would get more attention from new members. Also, when everything is in just one thread, you spend hours and hours and hours scrolling just to find one info.

I think it's a good thing to create new threads sometimes because there's always different opinions and new infos. I looked at practically every thread about SN and still decided to make new threads to ask additional questions and a lot of people do to. I don't think it's wrong.

Reactions: Tabbyql, bruisedtorso, JWL and 6 others
reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
As said before, most modern sleeping pills aren't adequate to CTB. I tried it when I was younger as an attempt, it was like 26 pills of some over-the-counter sleeping pills.

I remember basically tripping balls, but not in a good way. Eventually ended up in the hospital and I vaguely remember drinking charcoal (which is disgusting, I promptly threw up). I might have gotten my stomach pumped? Idk, this was like, 6th grade so I can't remember haha.

But yeah - not a good idea, i'm sorry. ):

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Depends on the kind of pills you take, the amount, some combinations (reliable ones mentioned in some books) are quite peaceful.
So, it just depends.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and bruisedtorso
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
As said before, most modern sleeping pills aren't adequate to CTB. I tried it when I was younger as an attempt, it was like 26 pills of some over-the-counter sleeping pills.

I remember basically tripping balls, but not in a good way. Eventually ended up in the hospital and I vaguely remember drinking charcoal (which is disgusting, I promptly threw up). I might have gotten my stomach pumped? Idk, this was like, 6th grade so I can't remember haha.

But yeah - not a good idea, i'm sorry. ):
The pills you've took were diphenhydramine, right? If that's the case, have you seen any insects?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and reznikoff
reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
The pills you've took were diphenhydramine, right? If that's the case, have you seen any insects?

Yes, and if you mean while I was tripping, yes! In the middle of the night when I woke up, I saw a bunch of tiny black moving dots or bugs crawling over me and my bed and I freaked out. I saw a bunch of other stuff too, like an alligator on the hospital wall and a face sitting in front of my bed.

Reactions: chrijo
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Yes, and if you mean while I was tripping, yes! In the middle of the night when I woke up, I saw a bunch of tiny black moving dots or bugs crawling over me and my bed and I freaked out. I saw a bunch of other stuff too, like an alligator on the hospital wall and a face sitting in front of my bed.
hallucinations are really, r e a l l y creepy. i know exactly how that feels. Your mind says it can't be real, but the brain says it is definitely real - deal with it :D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and reznikoff
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
i'm not sure what's the problem with asking the same question or making new threads. This is always going to happen, everything just can't be in one place I mean it's a forum. And people from ancient threads might have left the forum or something and a new thread would get more attention from new members. Also, when everything is in just one thread, you spend hours and hours and hours scrolling just to find one info.

I think it's a good thing to create new threads sometimes because there's always different opinions and new infos. I looked at practically every thread about SN and still decided to make new threads to ask additional questions and a lot of people do to. I don't think it's wrong.

yeah but if you see the same thread like REALLY 50 times and 30 of them are with only 1-2 replies because ppl don't want to discuss the same topic over and over again. and i don't see parallels between asking specific things about SN and a simple question like 'are sleeping pills good for ctb?' it's very easy, all i said was please use search function before making and not "don't make a thread", because i don't think after all these replies and opinions here you would miss something about the question. i rather spend 5 minutes scrolling down in a megathread than searching 50 minutes in the boards and search function, reading 50 threads with 5 replies in each thread. often you find the answer for a question thread in the first few replies, very big threads are more like discussion threads. for specifing on a ctb method a megathread may not always be best, but for a discussion about the simple question if sleeping medicaments are good for ctb it's better to read opinions in one place, no matter how many of the users in that thread are inactive now. put a simple question about hanging like 'is it peaceful, what to expect' in the megathread, and for specific stuff use search function or make a thread like 'does partial work with xxkg weight' or whatever.

i'd say any medicament sucks and is unsafe to use, only thing i don't personally know is barbiturates. many ppl seem to think if you fail on OD you leave unharmed, but often that is not the case, and times were ppl actually killed themselves with sleeping pills are long gone. maybe that were barbiturates too? there are more than 'N'

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
hallucinations are really, r e a l l y creepy. i know exactly how that feels. Your mind says it can't be real, but the brain says it is definitely real - deal with it :D

I took 750mg of diphenhydramine in one shot, maybe a benzo or two with that, woke up 15 hours later, a bit tired but nothing more. I went about my day as usual and never felt anything. I wasn't intending to CTB (the ld50 for diphenhydramine is 1250mg), just sleep off more of the next day so I wouldn't have to be awake. No hallucinations, woke up a few times to go to the washroom, went back to sleep. It wasn't intended as a test but I knew then it would a difficult task to kill myself without some very potent chemicals and a high dose of a reliable method.

I've taken massive amounts of other sleeping pills too (prescription and non) with no other effect than sleeping more hours. Everyone is different though, I'm quite sure the amounts I've taken would have landed people bigger than me in the hospital... but generally, at best, you'll sleep more, at worst, you'll feel sick, drowsy and maybe nauseous.

The exception being opioids, not sure if they are considered sedatives but pretty sure they'll make you sleepy after they make you high...