• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

khada

khada

Nov 24, 2023
hello there, i´m thinking of ctb by cutting my arms but don´t really know if it is painful or not, or it takes more or less time than others however its probably the only method that i could use so if anyone knows something about this kind of metod i would aprecciate the information.
thanks.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
It is painful and will take more time then other methods. Honestly it doesn't have high success rate either.

khada

khada

Nov 24, 2023
It is painful and will take more time then other methods. Honestly it doesn't have high success rate either.
thanks for the info, sadly i dont have any other metods in my personal range

• Aww..
Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am so sorry to hear that. Wish you the best. I hope when you do it, it's not too painful. People suggest dipping the arm in the ice water before the cut to reduce sensitivity.

• Hugs
Reactions: khada
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Cutting has a very low chance of success because the body looks after itself by clotting and closing the minor blood vessels that are closer to the surface of the skin, whereas the major arteries are buried deep inside the body and are extremely difficult to find unless you know exactly what you're doing. You stand a much greater chance of damaging, possibly permanently, your muscles, tendons, nerves etc than the major vessels and facing a long rehabilitation period with potential surgery than actually dying, not forgetting the possibility of enforced psychiatric care.

Choose another method or leave it.

Reactions: rozeske, SoFewMethods and Forveleth
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Blood clotting. It doesn't work. We wouldn't have survived all these years if we didn't have a defence against losing blood lol.

Cutting is a shit method and very painful.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
The only way I can think of this actually working is if you cut your radial artery in your brachial or radial/ulnar artery and you are on a high dose of blood thinners to prevent the rapid blood clotting. But as people have said above going anywhere near your artery's poses risk of damaging nerves, muscles and tendons. There a lot of personal circumstances on how your body works, if you are healthy/have medical conditions etc - If you have good clotting then this method probably won't work.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, rozeske, Ash and 1 other person