pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
I'm not scared of death itself. If anything, I find it comforting. The thought that no matter what happens I'm gonna die someday. A lot of times when something happens, I find myself being comforted by the idea of suicide. I feel ready to be welcomed by death. (Obviously, I'm still scared of the possible pain that may come with death but death itself is fine with me) Do you guys feel the same way or do you see death as some sort of solution to the problems you have right now?

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, bloodystarzklt, Zhendou and 10 others
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
It used to feel like a way out but not anymore.

Reactions: Andrew10, Zhendou, qsocdu and 1 other person
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
It really depends on my mood which in of itself kind of... Annoys but also disturbs me? I had a few days where I was super happy thinking about dying, it was all I could think about and I was super cheerful and felt even better "tricking" people by secretly wanting to die while hanging out with them. Sometimes it comforts me, scares me, excites me, depresses me... I just feel like an unstable edgelord with shallow emotions or something.

Reactions: PlzTake MeWithYou, spirittheyregone, dirtscooter and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
The thought of it certainly helps me cope. The only thing I am scared of is waking up a cripple if things go awry or someone "rescuing" me.

Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
I'm not scared of death itself. If anything, I find it comforting. The thought that no matter what happens I'm gonna die someday. A lot of times when something happens, I find myself being comforted by the idea of suicide. I feel ready to be welcomed by death. (Obviously, I'm still scared of the possible pain that may come with death but death itself is fine with me) Do you guys feel the same way or do you see death as some sort of solution to the problems you have right now?
A way to end the pain. It isn't a relief. It's a last resort. And a terrible one it means everyone cared so little about me they would rather do nothing and see me die then do a little bit restore what was stolen and have me be a productive member of society.. I guess they lose their whipping boy and laughing stock then...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nattanatta, N33dT0D13, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
A way to end the pain. It isn't a relief. It's a last resort. And a terrible one it means everyone cared so little about me they would rather do nothing and see me die then do a little bit restore what was stolen and have me be a productive member of society.. I guess they lose their whipping boy and laughing stock then...
I hope you get a strong support system soon
It really depends on my mood which in of itself kind of... Annoys but also disturbs me? I had a few days where I was super happy thinking about dying, it was all I could think about and I was super cheerful and felt even better "tricking" people by secretly wanting to die while hanging out with them. Sometimes it comforts me, scares me, excites me, depresses me... I just feel like an unstable edgelord with shallow emotions or something.
Yeah there are a lot of mixed emotions
The thought of it certainly helps me cope. The only thing I am scared of is waking up a cripple if things go awry or someone "rescuing" me.
The thought of waking up after an attempt is definitely horrifying to me

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Death is certainly comforting but I would prefer to die naturally. I'm not afraid of death but I have a kind of fear of missing out on the rest of my life. Actually there's nothing to be missed out bc we can't take anything with us after we're dead.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I personally believe in reincarnation, so it is a means to an end for me. Hopefully next time will be better.

Reactions: huntermellow, Exitwings and Metalhead
C

ChaiTea

Apr 17, 2023
i feel like anything alive is born with the natural fear of death yk? and if we were thrown in an ocean we would fight to survive no matter how suicidal we are. i think it depends on what mindset im in at that point. my feelings don't feel consistent nor do i remember much of whatever i feel or do when im at my lowest

B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
I hope you get a strong support system soon
Been waiting all my life for one. Honestly I'll either get help have my life restored then spend minimal time with people or CBT. Either way I'm not sure it matters. I've seen little from people the last 2.5 years to make me want to interact with humanity. I just want help so I can go away.

I understand the people who can't do anything. But there's so so many people who could've done something to help me get legal help and went nah. Fuck that guy I find your permanent poverty and nothing you can do about it funny as fuck. I could understand if there wasn't a case but those same people say or intimate the opposite...

Last edited:
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
For me, it's just a way to end the pain. I don't want to die, I want to live a happy life and do all the things I wanna do. But I know none of that will happen with my mental, and even physical health.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, TheGoodGuy and nattanatta
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't fear Death

I fear being alive because only while alive can u suffer constant unbearable pain

I want to die . Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss. You can't suffer in non-existence. There is no pain

I didn't exist for 13.8 billion years . And all that time I had no problems .

The problems began for me when they birthed me into this evil world

Non-existence is the best thing by a million times if only because it's not this horrible evil life

Non-existence is more beautiful than anything that can be imagined.

1 nano second After Death is non-existence forever

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
Being dead is scary but the alternative is pretty horrible too. In a perfect world I would probably just sleep forever because it's the best of both worlds.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Death is comforting for me. I think that death is just permanent non existence which I view to be beautiful and peaceful. I can't relate to those who see dying as a last resort as death isn't a bad thing in my view. I feel like even people here view death as a bad thing which I can't relate to as permanent non existence is nothing but blissful. What I do fear, however, is dying. I fear dying because the only method I can access is drowning which is absolutely brutal. It's unfair that I can only have access to brutal methods. I believe that I deserve a peaceful method or euthanasia as then I wouldn't have to fear dying

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I only find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be eternal nothingness where one cannot suffer and all is forgotten about, non-existence is all I wish for as I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence no matter what, existing really has caused me nothing but pain, it terrifies me how one can suffer so unbearably for so long. No matter what I never would have chosen existence, I'm not meant to exist, I wish I could just erase my existence so it's like I never existed.

Reactions: sserafim
nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
For me, it's just a way to end the pain. I don't want to die, I want to live a happy life and do all the things I wanna do. But I know none of that will happen with my mental, and even physical health.
You put it perfectly, my thoughts exactly.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I find death as something that would bring me freedom from mental pain and suffering, but also as something very comforting in the most difficult times as I'm not afraid of it and would like to embrace it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I actually have a shit load of trauma surrounding death of others, so it petrifies me in that context, but for me? death is like my cozy bed, waiting for when I'm ready. or not! who knows, maybe I'll have an unexpected "nap" lol.

which is to say I choose to view my own demise as a comforting gentle end, like gluing on the final piece to a puzzle. I don't really want to go out with a bang, I think.

I'm hoping that I'll go out the way I plan to; where I'll take my last drink, lay down in a tub, wrapped up in a bunch of comfy blankets and soft pillows and wait to slip into death pretty quickly with my favorite stuffed animal in hand.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and mistymoo
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
I sée death like a freedom , and as a new start bc i trust in reincarnation. Maybe before reincarnate I will stay a lil bit with my old friends

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
It depends on how Im feeling, Im very religious so when Im in a good mood Im eager to go to a place thats warm and soft so I can see those I miss again, but when Im desperate and fighting that christian ideology I grew up in, Im just ready for anything thats better than this world

• Love
Reactions: holdont1llmay
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Being able to plan my ctb gives me a calm and control that I rarely get anywhere else

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I am drawn to the idea of suicide and the freedom I seek is escape from problems that cause me too much pain and that I cannot solve well enough. I find my own death fascinating in some sorts.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
It's a door.

holdont1llmay

holdont1llmay

death/bad girl
Aug 11, 2024
Solution, the only one I have control over actually but I get so nervous every time I'm close - I don't fear death, but I know theres nothing more after.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and spirittheyregone
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Death comforts me in a ironic way. When something goes wrong or I mess up and get scolded I always remind myself to say "It matters not". My end is soon and I will share the same fate as any other human so why worry about the past or present? Its unironically led me to living each day too the fullest since I know when I will be taking my last breath.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim