• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Apple seeds have cynide.

What if I ate a ton of apple seeds?
In talking like 100~200 seeds (4-10 seeds from eatch apple).
I dont think I can actually get 100~200, but I mean I can hope.
Anyways is this a good idea to CTB, if so why not?

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
it's not reliable at all and very torturous if taken in sub-lethal doses. there are definitely better methods. one of the pph talked about this but i forgot where.. maybe someone else has the link? either way, i dont think it's a good way to go :( if you have the ability to buy that many apples without question and the hours of sorting through apples for every apple seed you could probably get your hands on something else

Reactions: lionetta12
TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
it's not reliable at all and very torturous if taken in sub-lethal doses. there are definitely better methods. one of the pph talked about this but i forgot where.. maybe someone else has the link? either way, i dont think it's a good way to go :( if you have the ability to buy that many apples without question and the hours of sorting through apples for every apple seed you could probably get your hands on something else
I can send the pph link here if you can find the method (no SN/N/anything that isnt a house item tho- bc well reasons)
And I eat apples abit, but it will be a tad tricky though as red apples apparently have more seeds(herd it on this forum), and I can only eat granny smith apples as all red ones make my throat scratchy and irritated and make me panic yet dont close my throat so i cant die from those.(apple allergy/ORAS or somthin), willing to eat up to 1 red a week and like 3-4 green(green very minor irritation but good enough to handle), I dont eat that many a week but its how many im willing to.
But yeah I doubt its a good idea but I was wondering if it was plausible.
Anyways I have the PPH link want me to send it here?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Apple seeds have cynide.

What if I ate a ton of apple seeds?
In talking like 100~200 seeds (4-10 seeds from eatch apple).
I dont think I can actually get 100~200, but I mean I can hope.
Anyways is this a good idea to CTB, if so why not?
Cyanide is a very painful death. I know someone who's in high security prison in my country for cyanide poisioning the woman he was dating, he got the maximum sentance due to how painful it is to die from.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Cyanide is a very painful death. I know someone who's in high security prison in my country for cyanide poisioning the woman he was dating, he got the maximum sentance due to how painful it is to die from.
Ok, but- *can* I use enough apple seeds to poison myself with cynide?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Ok, but- *can* I use enough apple seeds to poison myself with cynide?
It takes thousands and thousands of apple seeds, I wouldn't bother. Peach seeds have a much higher cyanide content but are far more difficult to extract from the Peach shell.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
It takes thousands and thousands of apple seeds, I wouldn't bother. Peach seeds have a much higher cyanide content but are far more difficult to extract from the Peach shell.
Ok, so I *can* poison myself using it. How long should it take?

U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
I thought cherries had a pretty high cyanide content depending on which ones you get. I think you only need like 2-3 pits crushed

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
I thought cherries had a pretty high cyanide content depending on which ones you get. I think you only need like 2-3 pits crushed
Alright thanks for the info. Next time I get my hand on cherry's, I will crush like 10 to be safe along with any apple seeds I can gather

J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023
cyanide is fast. its depended to what type person you are. I am ok with painful method until it done so fast . if you have no problem with pain cyanide is good method.

valkyrie

valkyrie

Feb 11, 2023
Having to swallow that many seeds sounds tortorous in and of itself.
I've chewed singular ones and they tasted weird and gross to me, they're not designed to be eaten I suppose.