• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I'm thinking of drinking SN, and at the same time locking myself in the bathroom with some carbon monoxide grills. Both NS and carbon monoxide inhalation kill by hypoxia, so could the combination of these two methods increase my chances of success? I would also use a large amount of benzodiazepines and phenobarbital to stay unconscious. I appreciate suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im also thinking about doing it that way. I think it has never been done before so there is no way to know.

Reactions: Braindead Atheist and Slark
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
In my opinion, it is unnecessary to expose yourself to the additional risk of vomiting from SN since carbon monoxide will kill you anyway.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Why bother with the SN? It's slow and unreliable.

For me, CO will be my method too. Just have to make sure we protect anyone else who could be exposed. For example, it's never OK to do it in a building where anyone else lives, that would be murder.

Reactions: Braindead Atheist and garrypallister99
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
One ppl of this forum gas combined Nitrogen and SN if i remind well, and he was a reference for these methods. But Co and SN i m not sure.