A

ADruinedmylife

Oct 5, 2020
Mine is cause they put me on Prozac at 12 which permanently fucked me

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, LastFlowers, suicidal-raven and 3 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
my parental issues definitely make things far worse. spent the day with my mother and the fighting and bickering always brings me closer to the thought that she'd be much better off without me. and i feel you on the prozac at 12, lithium at 13 fucked me for life as well.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, NeverGrowUp and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
No, but I hate them for forcing me into existence.

Reactions: LastFlowers, NeverGrowUp, bornfree and 5 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Because of my household my emotions are numbed severely which has the effect of me feeling bored and indifferent to most everything. I am also incapable of feeling love and empathy meaning I can not form emotional connections with others resulting in a very isolated life.

They are the origin of my disorder but the choice to opt out or not is entirely my own.

• Love
Reactions: NeverGrowUp, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and oneirogen
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yes, in large part.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, NeverGrowUp, SmellyRat and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah. Severe child abuse and trauma messed me up mentally, and I'm still battling the after-effects

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverGrowUp and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
they are a good portion of it. between the 3 different kinds of abuse (along with other things like neglect) that i had to put up with for 16yrs and the fact that both bio-parents have mental disorders, yeah......im kind of looking at them.

Reactions: NeverGrowUp, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Disappointered
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Yep, they've fucked me up for life...

Reactions: LastFlowers and Disappointered
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Yes, I don't love them. I can't I just can't.

Reactions: LastFlowers
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
My mother and family concealed the fact that my biological fathers life was destroyed by the East-German secret police, for over 30 years.
Until last year when I began asking questions.
They also claim and "believe" we are schizo via inherentents and a pile of other bullshit that ruined the relationship between me and my real father.

I will never forgive them for destroying his and my life with Stasi methods.

• Aww..
Reactions: SmellyRat
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
My father is M. Scott Peck's perfect definition of evil. Even if he was an ideal parent, I might still CTB because of severe congenital obstructive sleep apnea, but he's only now stopped being a homicidally violent monster when dementia and arthritis became too advanced for him to remain a deliberate death threat.

While my mother remains my best friend and only reason for continuing to live, the fact remains she never did anything to stop what he did to me.

Reactions: NeverGrowUp
N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Indirectly yes, I'm dealing with what I can only assume to be partly caused by generational trauma. My father is probably borderline but not bipolar so he was able to be "successful" and have a decent job, family, etc.
I didn't even know they prescribed it to children... I have a hard time even wrapping my head around how they think that's the correct solution for a still developing adolescent brain :O

Last edited:
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry and ADruinedmylife
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Indirectly yes, I'm dealing with what I can only assume to be partly caused by generational trauma. My father is probably borderline but not bipolar so he was able to be "successful" and have a decent job, family, etc.

I didn't even know they prescribed it to children... I have a hard time even wrapping my head around how they think that's the correct solution for a still developing adolescent brain :O

Well, I was placed on amphetamines at age seven, and the aforementioned Katelyn Nicole Davis was placed on Prozac after a previous suicide attempt, showing the medication to her viewers and commenting that it didn't work very well.

If school can't manage students without drugging them, then those kids should automatically be exempted from attending school, period!

• Wow
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry and NeverGrowUp
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
My mom abused me verbally and emotionally/mentally. So yes, she is a big part as to why I want to. Also my dad thought I was faking my anxiety. He's not a reason but it adds to my issues.

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Well, I was placed on amphetamines at age seven, and the aforementioned Katelyn Nicole Davis was placed on Prozac after a previous suicide attempt, showing the medication to her viewers and commenting that it didn't work very well.

If school can't manage students without drugging them, then those kids should automatically be exempted from attending school, period!
Drugging little children up like they are chattel at a desk is obscene. My heart hurts that both of you (and countless others) have had to go through this ordeal.

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry and Gnip
A

Aolelife

Sep 24, 2019
No, I donʻt blame my parents. I blame myself for not figuring this life shit out. That ultimately is my responsibility, to take care of my own problems. I tried solving my problems, and that has not worked. So now I am going to kill myself. But that is not anyoneʻs fault but mine.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Drugging little children up like they are chattel at a desk is obscene. My heart hurts that both of you (and countless others) have had to go through this ordeal.

Thom Hartmann is easily the foremost published expert on the experience of having Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and he articulated something extremely crucial about many cases of pediatric AD/HD from his first book back in 1993, that it's the negative label itself which is far more devastating in many cases to the undiagnosed condition.

Once I was placed on amphetamines, my teachers, principals and the school psychologists pinpointed me as a, easy, skinny, weak, defenseless target, incapable of ever doing anything right, automatically a bad and stupid kid. If anything, teachers and psychologists are even WORSE in 2020.

When I knew about Cambodia's Khmer Rouge regime terminating teachers in death camps, I wished the degrees who tortured me while laughing about it would also get sent to those death camps to be tortured to death. I do not regard teachers and psychologists as human, and do not consider them to be worthy of basic human rights, since they always strictly deprived me of my rights.

If I was ever accused of any "wrongdoing," no matter what it was or how ridiculous the accusation, I was always considered automatically guilty and punished.

No lower form of life on this planet exists than a degree. Yes, I do know a few, and I use them as they should be used, like servants.

Currently, I'm working to obtain a suitable large supply of pure nitrogen and sodium nitrite for when the time comes. I have perfectly common non CTB purposes for having large supplies of both on hand. (I think I lean more towards the quick and comfortable painless nitrogen hypoxia method, since I can be gone with four to five good gulps of air before anybody can do anything about it, and use my car to drive far away to a dark and hidden place where nobody has a chance to get to me before I've carried out the deed. Cost isn't much of a concern, since I will never spend money on anything else after that, so an Aluminum 150CF tank filled with pure nitrogen gas, appropriate regulator, tubing and other equipment which can be stored in my car and used for reinflation of my tires with nitrogen on the road supplies me with a convenient and plausible explanation for carrying such supplies in the unlikely event some snoopy cop were to pull me over and ask what it's for. Exit bags are easily hidden and take up next to no space at all.)

Reactions: NeverGrowUp
N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Thom Hartmann is easily the foremost published expert on the experience of having Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and he articulated something extremely crucial about many cases of pediatric AD/HD from his first book back in 1993, that it's the negative label itself which is far more devastating in many cases to the undiagnosed condition.

Once I was placed on amphetamines, my teachers, principals and the school psychologists pinpointed me as a, easy, skinny, weak, defenseless target, incapable of ever doing anything right, automatically a bad and stupid kid. If anything, teachers and psychologists are even WORSE in 2020.

When I knew about Cambodia's Khmer Rouge regime terminating teachers in death camps, I wished the degrees who tortured me while laughing about it would also get sent to those death camps to be tortured to death. I do not regard teachers and psychologists as human, and do not consider them to be worthy of basic human rights, since they always strictly deprived me of my rights.

If I was ever accused of any "wrongdoing," no matter what it was or how ridiculous the accusation, I was always considered automatically guilty and punished.

No lower form of life on this planet exists than a degree. Yes, I do know a few, and I use them as they should be used, like servants.

Currently, I'm working to obtain a suitable large supply of pure nitrogen and sodium nitrite for when the time comes. I have perfectly common non CTB purposes for having large supplies of both on hand. (I think I lean more towards the quick and comfortable painless nitrogen hypoxia method, since I can be gone with four to five good gulps of air before anybody can do anything about it, and use my car to drive far away to a dark and hidden place where nobody has a chance to get to me before I've carried out the deed. Cost isn't much of a concern, since I will never spend money on anything else after that, so an Aluminum 150CF tank filled with pure nitrogen gas, appropriate regulator, tubing and other equipment which can be stored in my car and used for reinflation of my tires with nitrogen on the road supplies me with a convenient and plausible explanation for carrying such supplies in the unlikely event some snoopy cop were to pull me over and ask what it's for. Exit bags are easily hidden and take up next to no space at all.)
Seems to be in large part those wielding power above you in a classroom setting took advantage of you :mmm:.
If I had to choose between SN and Nitro, I'd go with the tank just because of the painless aspect but do be sure you're extremely certain and have followed the setup correctly. Brain damage would be a very scary thing to endure. For me drinking something like N is ideal because you don't have SI potentially making you rip off the bag.

Reactions: Gnip
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
My parents made me and I am the cause of all my problems so technically....

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Seems to be in large part those wielding power above you in a classroom setting took advantage of you :mmm:.
If I had to choose between SN and Nitro, I'd go with the tank just because of the painless aspect but do be sure you're extremely certain and have followed the setup correctly. Brain damage would be a very scary thing to endure. For me drinking something like N is ideal because you don't have SI potentially making you rip off the bag.

Rest assured I'm doing my "homework."

Here is the thread which inspired me to join Sanctioned Suicide, with the key contributions by the poster who motivated me to apply for membership, the great LetzeAusfahrt. I will have the equipment and more than enough nitrogen to safely test his method as thoroughly as Dani did.:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-method-and-pain.46853/

Reactions: Silvermorning and NeverGrowUp
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Yeah. Because I'm a burden to my parents.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning and SmellyRat