• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

natsukashiii

Sep 12, 2020
Hi I'm new here so this is my first post as I'm just curious. I'm being consumed by my anxiety and depression. I haven't gone back home to my parents house since I live on campus and didn't even visit them for the Christmas holidays. I've been feeling so shit, I cannot physically get up. So unproductive and so unmotivated.

I want to buy SN as I've recently just found out about it here but I don't know where to buy it since all are for industrial/professional use so I can't just buy it. What other methods would work best? I feel so shit and sick of everything. I hate everything and want to die as soon as possible. I'm just scared of failing and living with consequences so I need a reliable method.

Thanks!!

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Trannydiary, Birdie and 8 others
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
I believe N is the most peaceful method. I believe it calms you and makes you go to an eternal sleep.
I couldn't imagine doing cbt any other way

Reactions: Trannydiary, Ghostly, NodusTollens and 3 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Are you in or outside of the US? Because if you're in the US I know where to get SN, if not then sorry!

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Wrennie and *Hope*
N

natsukashiii

Sep 12, 2020
Are you in or outside of the US? Because if you're in the US I know where to get SN, if not then sorry!
No sorry, I'm from the UK :(
I believe N is the most peaceful method. I believe it calms you and makes you go to an eternal sleep.
What does N mean? Where can I find a post about these acronyms? Thank you

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
No sorry, I'm from the UK :(

Nembutal. Lurking on this forum for long enough will give you this knowledge :smiling:

Reactions: Trannydiary, Pen>Sword, Kamiotesoro and 2 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 1768 and Wrennie
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
I will within the next few weeks. SN would be my primary. I can literally order it on amazon. I would like to try N but I don't know where to get it. If those fail my backup is a shotgun I will craft (dont have access to firearms) before my ctb date.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, voyager, Trannydiary and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I second this! N seems to be the paradise.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, *Hope*, Pookie and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Yes. SN I just need to find benzos to reduce my SI

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, NegativeSymptoms and Pookie
Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
What is cbt? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I see my bus from afar. That's coming. My method is SN

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Disappointered, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I was gonna ctb last Jan, 21st. My method was gonna be either SN (never got it) or partial hanging.
Still, here I am! Nice to meet ya.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Pen>Sword and StateOfMind
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Next week with SN

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath and voyager
sorella santini

sorella santini

Jan 19, 2021
I do wish I had access to N. It would make things so much easier.
My plan/hope is to be gone by mid March, but that will largely be determined by opportunity/circumstance, since I do not live alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oozzy, eternaltroubador, Buttercup2.0 and 1 other person
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Ctb date is 12th-14th will probably shoot myself on one of those days I'm happy it'll be over soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Oozzy, voyager, SamsaSoup and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm hoping to be gone in the next week or so, SN is my method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oozzy, voyager and Moviement
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I don't think I'll be able to do it on a fixed date, but yeah, I want to be gone soon. I think I'll stab myself in some kind of berserk-because-I'm-too-hurt mode.

S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
Hello!
Yes, I want to do it Monday.
I want to use some pills or something, but don't really have anything available...
Does anyone know if sleeping pills can be usually bought without prescription (in Europe, Romania)? -also, if yes, would they do the trick?-
I don't really have that many options..since I don't want anything that would hurt. Some people would say that I am a coward..but it's not about that..but the fact that..ffs, I have suffered enough, I don't want to suffer also in the last seconds or minutes of my life.. And also, there are some theories that when we know that our life will end, time can pass much much slower (since time is relative)

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Yes, and I want to use SN. But I don't want to CTB immediately, I want to have SN at home for the moment I cannot go on anymore.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I'm thinking about it all the time. Probably hanging or jumping from height.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Well, I was gonna ctb last Jan, 21st. My method was gonna be either SN (never got it) or partial hanging.
Still, here I am! Nice to meet ya.
:pfff:
Not sure why that made me laugh.
Never mind, I come from a dark place.
I see my bus from afar. That's coming. My method is SN
I literally see my train coming from a far.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, aminend and WornOutLife
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
Hello!
I want to use some pills or something, but don't really have anything available...
Does anyone know if sleeping pills can be usually bought without prescription (in Europe, Romania)? -also, if yes, would they do the trick?-
I don't really have that many options..since I don't want anything that would hurt. Some people would say that I am a coward..but it's not about that..but the fact that..ffs, I have suffered enough, I don't want to suffer also in the last seconds or minutes of my life.. And also, there are some theories that when we know that our life will end, time can pass much much slower (since time is relative)
I recommend spending some time on this site ("method" tab or "wiki") and figuring out your own way.
I believe there are more peaceful methods, trust, do not ctb on impulse, you do not want to be a vegetable cause your life will be in another person's hands... a pro-life-er's hands (all medical peeps are pro-life cause they save lives)!

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, but I had so many soons already that I ought to start using a trademark.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and voyager
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Everyone on this site says not to ctb on impulse, plan everything out. But I'm starting to think that you won't be able to do it unless it's on an impulse cuz if you think about it too much you won't be able to do it.

Reactions: aqish, Disappointered, voyager and 6 others
C

Cat5050

Feb 5, 2021
Hello!
Don't do it!

Reactions: mini_weeny and TooMuchToBear
S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
Don't do it!
I don't really have any way out of this hell, so.....

I don't want to do it so much..I just see no solution and can't take it anymore..especially that Monday will be the day when a lot of things will fall on me

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Maybe if I can finish my stuff in time. I hope to. And I would use SN

C

Cat5050

Feb 5, 2021
I don't really have any way out of this hell, so.....

I don't want to do it so much..I just see no solution and can't take it anymore..especially that Monday will be the day when a lot of things will fall on me
What situation are you in and what can't you take? What's going to happen on Monday? You said you don't want to do it so much, but you don't have to.

Reactions: wordsonscreen