sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
I'm starting lamotrigine and my body had a slight allergic reaction. Itchy skin some mild rash and sore thoat this eventually went away later on the day. I'm only taking 25mgs should I worry about SJS?

Whice dosage were you prescribed a day and side effects did you experience if similar?

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Hans Voralberg and jodes2
a_lesser_moon

a_lesser_moon

Aug 31, 2022
I take lamotrigine. My psychiatrist upped my dosage to 200mg yesterday, before that I was taking 100mg. I'm not sure if you should be worrying about SJS if you had an allergic reaction, but I know it's extremely rare to develop SJS if you increase the dosage slowly.

I don't experience any side effects other than feeling a little sleepy after I've taken my dosage. I hope lamotrigine will help you!

Reactions: waitingforrest and jodes2
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
I do as well, 200 mg (100 in the morning and 100 in the evening). I didn't have any adverse reactions so I cannot help with that, sadly.
It has helped me tremendously become less impulsive and stop doing stupid shit.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest and jodes2
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You have to stop now! It's very worrying that your psychiatrist didn't talk about this. That is an indication of a very dangerous reaction. Do not take any more!

Reactions: waitingforrest, scoliosisking, jodes2 and 2 others
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
I'm starting lamotrigine and my body had a slight allergic reaction. Itchy skin some mild rash and sore thoat this eventually went away later on the day. I'm only taking 25mgs should I worry about SJS?

Whice dosage were you prescribed a day and side effects did you experience if similar?
That rash can kill you, and not in a fun way.
Call your doctor

Reactions: waitingforrest, scoliosisking and Tortured Existence
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022

I was on 100mg for ages, it didn't do anything for me or to me

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
S

scoliosisking

Aug 2, 2022

As far as I know, getting a rash on Lamotrigine is an incredibly serious side effect. You need to tell your doctor right away that this happened to you. When I started it they actually explicitly said that if I got a rash I needed to notify them immediately and stop taking it.

Reactions: waitingforrest, unnoticed and ooglah
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I take 50mg in the morning and 100mg at night. It's the only med I'm on but have been stable. But yeah if you have a rash don't take any more and see a doctor ASAP

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I take 50mg in the morning and 100mg at night. It's the only med I'm on but have been stable. But yeah if you have a rash don't take any more and see a doctor ASAP
I'm in the 400mg club but planning on going on 800 i know this is alot but i have no other choice sadly. I don't care at this point if I die from it tbh. I'm planning on ctb anyways.

• Aww..
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
One 25mg after wake up and one for evening zero side effects for me you should talk with your doctor as soon as possible because rush is not normal at all for me this substance is a miracle it literally merge my 4 personalities into one and remove much part of tension and anxiety

• Hugs
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
100 a day
Makes you feel slower, gives you sudden tachycardias
However, it can help you feel better

• Hugs