K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
Is anyone suffering from mental and physical akathisia caused by psychatric drug medication?

If so what is your method ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, EmptyManForever, faust and 1 other person
Brokenwings

Brokenwings

Someday Some Way
Mar 30, 2020
Is anyone suffering from mental and physical akathisia caused by psychatric drug medication?

I had it and I quit the meds that were doing it now I take antisezier stuff.
As far as methods I'm probably going with partial suspension if choose to do it. I just want to fund my peace eventually.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I had it as a side effect of Aripiprazole. Was successfully treated by Procyclidine.
But in combination with dystonia that were the worst days of my life, like the chest was on fire...
That was not painful, that's like a combo of panic attack and a huge mania.
My primary is N, my secondary is SN.
I am sorry you have akathisia. To me, this is the worst thing I ever experienced.

Reactions: Willy9
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
One of the last times I took a pharmaceutical product, I had bad akathisia. That shit is hell. Mental akathisia is worse than the physical akathisia. The terror is unlike anything else. It's a full on ego death experience. If you thought you were tough, you aren't tough until you have mental and physical akathisia. The night it happened to me I wanted to flay open my skin so I could ITCH my fucking bones with a screwdriver

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689 and Skathon
S

shevawc

Mar 26, 2020
I had this as a side effect of Aripiprazole yeah. There are drugs to overcome this but overall the combination of all the drug's side effects is shit. So I get you when you are talking about akathisia. I did not know that mental akathisia exists. I mean the term akathisia etymologically refers to something physical, but anyways. My brain is constantly on fire and won't shut up. I don't know if it can be classified as akathisia though.

CTB-wise I would go for NS probably because N is just out of reach.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
TB-wise I would go for NS probably because N is just out of reach.
Did you mean SN?

I don't understand what you are referring to with "mental akathisia." Isn't it a movement disorder? How can it be mental?

Last edited:
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
my eyes twitch does that count as akathisia?
method is full suspension or exit bag

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Omg yes!
Its so miserable! I cant sit, I cant stand, I cant walk. Pacing over one square meter of floor till my legs give out, crying and praying for it to be all over. Taking 7 pills just to go to sleep and I still lie in bed swinging my legs in the air and praying.

Thats the reason I wont accept medication, Id rather be suicidal than in severe physical pain aaaand suicidal
My method is jumping off a bridge

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020

Been reading some of your posts. I also got off Klonopin 5 months ago. Having the same symptoms you describe. Are you still around? Would love to chat with you

K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
Been reading some of your posts. I also got off Klonopin 5 months ago. Having the same symptoms you describe. Are you still around? Would love to chat with you

Still here. Message me if you want.