F

freedomfreezerstar

Dec 14, 2020
i know this is kind of stupid, but it is a little bit funny to me. even though suicide is a really serious time of life, i am still kind of fantasizing about what food to eat, my brain is fantasizing about future food to eat as if im gonna live a thousand years lmao. i still really want food though like i wanna cook a lot before i die just for the sensation of eating.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog and ihavetoleave
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Yep, I love to eat. I was hungry when i tried sn (didn´t do it in the end)

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I have a weird relationship with food so eh. But it was really annoying the day I almost drank SN because I had not eaten in what felt like forever but it was really like... 15 hours? Wanted to do it on an empty stomach though.

olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
i know this is kind of stupid, but it is a little bit funny to me. even though suicide is a really serious time of life, i am still kind of fantasizing about what food to eat, my brain is fantasizing about future food to eat as if im gonna live a thousand years lmao. i still really want food though like i wanna cook a lot before i die just for the sensation of eating.
If food didn't taste so good, I'd probably be dead lol. That is one thing that has kept me alive. "What will I cook tomorrow?" is a thought that rattles my brain

Reactions: ihavetoleave
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I have a weird relationship with food so eh. But it was really annoying the day I almost drank SN because I had not eaten in what felt like forever but it was really like... 15 hours? Wanted to do it on an empty stomach though.
Same here! It is the hardest part of SN! And I only did it for like 6 hours!

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Same here! It is the hardest part of SN! And I only did it for like 6 hours!
I only was able to go so long without eating because like 9 of those hours I was asleep. Though once i was really sitting there holding the SN mixture I forgot all about my hunger.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
It is the only thing I have left to enjoy it seems. I tried to not eat as much (esp sweets) this past week and found myself dreaming of trying to buy a decadent cake. Didn't succeed in the dream and I was so sad about it. The only thing I really look forward to anymore, life is really tough without looking forward to eating at least.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog and olieolieoxenfree
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's one of my only comforts.. Even when I don't have the appetite, I still plan what I'll eat next time.

I still have a problem with eating (underweight) but I never left my love for it.

Reactions: ihavetoleave