Jemo_

Jemo_

No_other_way_outta_this_sh#thole
Apr 22, 2021
Just as the title describes, I believe many people hold back from ctb since they don't know what's ahead of them once they do so. We all have different beliefs , but where does one get the motivation and strength to face their death irrespective of what theyve been conditioned to believe lies ahead of them? There's one woman who actually says she ctb'd and came back: here's the link
Her description of what lies ahead kinda seems real. I'd love to know what you guys think and what you believe lies ahead of you once you ctb? Is there any reason to hold back or should I take the bold step?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, 8hidden_emotions8 and _Minsk
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
What calms me down is knowing that death will happen one day or the other anyway. So there is no way for any of us to avoid what is going to happen.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: roo, Journeytoletgo, Ame and 5 others
Jemo_

Jemo_

No_other_way_outta_this_sh#thole
Apr 22, 2021
What calms me down is knowing that death will happen one day or the other anyway. So there is no way for any of us to avoid what is going to happen.
Everyone dies of course ....but not under the same circumstances. What worries me is the aftermath/ afterlife-consequences of a death by suicide if by any chance any exist.
The woman in the video describes some which from my standpoint look authentic.
Whats your take on the video?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
Her testimony is exactly the same as many many other nde testimonies, what she describes is known as the outer darkness in the bible.

bible also describes Christ as appearing to have fire in his eyes in his heavenly form

Reactions: Jemo_
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
when i was a child, eight or so, when i finally understood that people died: i had a really weird belief about death. like, what came after.

i was raised in a very anti-religious household. jewish roots but very very ... not even agnostic, atheist, just a straight up hatred for god, anything about it. so heaven and hell weren't real in my mind. (i still don't think so, personally. whether that is better or not/true is up in the air.) so i came up with my own weird theory.

the theory was that if i died, i would be seated in a theater. just me. i would sit in there and on the screen would be my entire life. that i would keep watching it over and over. basically: very hard to exactly explain: but the idea was that right now, as i'm sitting and typing this: i could be dead. i could already be dead and just in a movie. and whatever soul i have is watching it. over and over again. just an eventual cycle and torture. and i would have no idea.

for whatever reason : i think that is somewhat keeping me back. at least a little bit: in the back of my head. i haven't thought about this weird theory in awhile, so it might be complicated or not make sense

• Love
Reactions: Un- and GarageKarate07
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in any sort of afterlife. I think there is just nothing. The same way that time has passed before we were born the sane happens after we die. I actually am looking forward to whatever is there. It helps me to deal with my resentment of my life, how death is inevitable.

Reactions: Efilismislife, I'm Darkness, RedHarlequin and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was raised as a Catholic so, I was very scared of commiting sins or ctb and go to hell.
Fortunately, I read a lot about different religions and science and changed my mind.

I'm not scared of death or the afterlife because without a brain, there's probably nothing.

I'm just scared of THE PAIN before dying and mad because of the fact I will never get the answers I seek such as the true meaning of life and this nonsense universe.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Efilismislife, RedHarlequin and 1 other person
F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
I was raised as a Catholic so, I was very scared of commiting sins or ctb and go to hell.
Fortunately, I read a lot about different religions and science and changed my mind.

I'm not scared of death or the afterlife because without a brain, there's probably nothing.

I'm just scared of THE PAIN before dying and mad because of the fact I will never get the answers I seek such as the true meaning of life and this nonsense universe.
Hey, if you ctb and your wrong about heaven/hell, you may get the answers you were looking for

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Exactly this. I was raised catholic so any talk of death was met with heaven or hell. And knowing the life that I have lived as far as the 'bible" would be concerned I'll be sent straight to hell. I'm trying to shake off that belief but it's annoying

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm on a time crunch so I am unable to put it off any longer than the beginning of June. I'm an atheist and I do not believe in any magic woowoo. My only fear is coming back to relive this shitty existence on repeat forever.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I spent a few years in psychological operations and learned that when someone is telling a story and they're recalling the truth they will unconsciously look to their (recollection side) left, when telling a made up story they will look to their creative side, right. All I see is this woman telling her story and looking off to the right constantly. Can't get past that.

Nice story though.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Just as the title describes, I believe many people hold back from ctb since they don't know what's ahead of them once they do so. We all have different beliefs , but where does one get the motivation and strength to face their death irrespective of what theyve been conditioned to believe lies ahead of them? There's one woman who actually says she ctb'd and came back: here's the link
Her description of what lies ahead kinda seems real. I'd love to know what you guys think and what you believe lies ahead of you once you ctb? Is there any reason to hold back or should I take the bold step?

Well fuck yeah! That shit is scary to think about! That unknown is a really hard one wether we CTB or not.
when i was a child, eight or so, when i finally understood that people died: i had a really weird belief about death. like, what came after.

i was raised in a very anti-religious household. jewish roots but very very ... not even agnostic, atheist, just a straight up hatred for god, anything about it. so heaven and hell weren't real in my mind. (i still don't think so, personally. whether that is better or not/true is up in the air.) so i came up with my own weird theory.

the theory was that if i died, i would be seated in a theater. just me. i would sit in there and on the screen would be my entire life. that i would keep watching it over and over. basically: very hard to exactly explain: but the idea was that right now, as i'm sitting and typing this: i could be dead. i could already be dead and just in a movie. and whatever soul i have is watching it. over and over again. just an eventual cycle and torture. and i would have no idea.

for whatever reason : i think that is somewhat keeping me back. at least a little bit: in the back of my head. i haven't thought about this weird theory in awhile, so it might be complicated or not make sense
You do know this is exactly what most people describe in near death experiences right? Most of them say they got to "TiVo" their entire life and what it meant and how they effected others in both good and bad ways. Then they got sent back and were missed because they didnt want to be back in this shit hole.

Actually there is a website called NDERF NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE RESEARCH FOUNDATION where they have a huge library of experiences AND some of them were people who were not only suicides but people who felt they were "sinners" meaning they felt bad about things they did. What degree the evil was of their crimes I'm not sure. Also the people who tell their stories here are from all religions and still tell the same matching stories in many many cases.

Here's the homepage

I had a link to the suicides here is just one. Remember that when they say "God" they are only describing things to the best of their abilities while in this state. Some we're poisoned and some were surgeries and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jemo_

8hidden_emotions8

no one can emphasize if they have never felt it
May 7, 2021
I am also sort of holding on for that reason to - you never really know what is going to happen after. I guess it's just curiosity that keeps us alive