sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Could someone help me interpret my human design chart? DD4E0BB8 9360 4540 939C 3E1F0E19DC20 44B6C5E9 7FD4 4EA7 BCE0 D7A774FCFD33

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't understand it at all.

I ask out of curiosity.
What is this?
Astrology, or other similar things?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't understand it at all.

I ask out of curiosity.
What is this?
Astrology, or other similar things?
Yeah, it's related to astrology, I think. It's basically a blueprint for your life. This is the description for mine

AEF17622 2DA3 4D36 8638 437BF66250EB

• Love
Reactions: Agon321 and Guy Smiley
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yeah, it's related to astrology, I think. It's basically a blueprint for your life. This is the description for mine

View attachment 136396
Yhym.
Honestly, it's not for me.
I have a negative opinion about astrology and other things like that ;).

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
i keep getting this ad on my instagram reels, i dont think id be able to comprehend it

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i keep getting this ad on my instagram reels, i dont think id be able to comprehend it
I found out about human design because it was on my Instagram explore page lol. It is pretty complicated
Yhym.
Oh lol. There's no harm in learning about it though. Living out your design could help you find your ideal career

https://ahumandesign.com/types/manifestors/career-advice-and-exploration-for-manifestors/

I just saw this and I have to say it's pretty accurate

Last edited:
Reactions: pilotviolin
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
I found out about human design because it was on my Instagram explore page lol. It's pretty complicated
is it worth checking out or should i block the page 😢 i cant stand using social media for more than a few minutes cause its always ragebait or weird ads or stuff like this and this has made me look a fair few times... but yah i just knew it was from instagram i kept getting the "LOOK WHAT MY BF GOT FOR HIS HUMAN DESIGN".... i dont care!!! btw do you like the uquiz site? some people make some crazy quizzes on there with alot of effort even if its not scientific or esoteric. some are pretty intricate if you look thru the muck. i used to slack off school all day on it lol.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
is it worth checking out or should i block the page 😢 i cant stand using social media for more than a few minutes cause its always ragebait or weird ads or stuff like this and this has made me look a fair few times... but yah i just knew it was from instagram i kept getting the "LOOK WHAT MY BF GOT FOR HIS HUMAN DESIGN".... i dont care!!! btw do you like the uquiz site? some people make some crazy quizzes on there with alot of effort even if its not scientific or esoteric. some are pretty intricate if you look thru the muck. i used to slack off school all day on it lol.
I think that you should calculate your chart with one of the calculators rather than looking at it on Instagram. And yes, I do like uquiz. It's pretty fun; I love taking quizzes

https://www.jovianarchive.com/get_your_chart

https://www.myhumandesign.com/get-your-chart/

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I haven't heard about this... Cool. It's just little information I and I would like learn more about it. :/

edit: Oh there's a guide. That really sounds like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: xinino and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I haven't heard about this... Cool. It's just little information I and I would like learn more about it. :/

edit: Oh there's a guide. That really sounds like me.
What are you in human design? Manifestor sounds like me but I didn't know that I had an impact on people. I always felt invisible and like no one noticed my presence. I think that's because I tend to camouflage myself and blend into and adapt to my surroundings. I like to fade into the background

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yhym.
Same. Astrology is bullshit.

Reactions: Agon321 and xinino
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Same. Astrology is bullshit.
Yes.

For me it's on the same level as "magic stones" or fairies.
Of course, you can play it for fun, but only for fun.
In my opinion, this should not be taken seriously at all.

Astrology and other things like that are clever manipulation. Nothing more.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester