Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I am probably going to stay until the virus is over or mostly through it. And also I want to see what happens, and it is the only thing that is keeping me here for now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nerve and BitterlyAlive
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'll most likely be staying even though I don't want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve, Lost in a Dream and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Unfortunately 73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2 25 ben affleck sad smokew710
I'm too weak and chicken to do it in the next month or so

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I want to see what happens, it's potentially a defining point in human history. Or might be the start of the end point.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'll most likely be staying even though I don't want to.

I will probably do the same, assuming that I don't finally snap and CTB anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve and Squiddy
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I want to see what happens, it's potentially a defining point in human history. Or might be the start of the end point.
Truth. Who knows what will happen.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well, according to the "world's largest vaccine producer", there actually probably won't be full vaccinations that are publicly available until 2024 which just so happens to be to the year I'm going to CTB!

If the virus is still a thing after February, I guess I won't have outlived this situation after all. :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and nerve
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Ngl I hope I die from it, altho not the most painless death it'd be easier for everyone involved than my original sn plan. Unfortunately I'm young and physically healthy so I probably need something stronger

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Ngl I hope I die from it, altho not the most painless death it'd be easier for everyone involved than my original sn plan. Unfortunately I'm young and physically healthy so I probably need something stronger
Same, I also hope I die from it, though I hope it would be the easiest painless death ever

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020

I didn't have a 100% body but if I did get it I will probably survive it ,and zI hope I don't survive it. And if I did die from it I would nee to CTB myself. And I don't really care if hearts or not I have been in pain since my hole life I am use to it.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I was hoping to wait till things got more back to normal, but now I'm not so sure... It's a lot more obvious today than it was six months ago that COVID is going to be a long-term thing. At some point I feel like it'll just become another excuse for me to put off ctbing.

Reactions: Zyntkalla