• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
Being autistic and bipolar has made doing anything that requires effort impossible.

Because of this I never leave the house and all I do all day is sit on the couch and watch TV while doomscrolling. I can't even complete basic tasks, like brushing my teeth or doing my laundry. The thought of having a job and being independent seems exhausting and literally impossible.

It's the main reason why I feel like I need to ctb. Everyone in my life thinks I'm a loser and I agree with them. I don't know what I'm supposed to do or how to muster up the energy to get my shit together.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, GoatHerder, Forever Sleep and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that in my case I'm certainly not meant for existing, to me existing just feels like an pointless, undesirable struggle, I'll always see it as a burden to exist, I simply just wish to sleep for all eternity.

Reactions: GoatHerder, _Minsk, thebelljarrr and 3 others
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Fwiw I don't think you're a loser, you are someone who is struggling. It is not your fault that you are unwell.
I'm not bipolar but autistic and not sure what other stuff going on, but really relate to struggling with day to day stuff. I do so little with my days now yet it is so exhausting

Reactions: GoatHerder, _Minsk, enduringwinter and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Me, I can't cope with my daily life. I'm in so much pain right now due to being a human. I'm going insane..

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, GoatHerder, _Minsk and 3 others
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I do my own thing, certainly don't do social interactions because I can't due to my illness. I pretty much do wat u do, but I walk about 17000 steps a day(not bragging, just bringing in context)

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, landslide2, dietcokecan and 1 other person
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Hey start with the little things. Right now, go and brush your teeth. Than make a list of things you want to accomplish tomorrow, maybe things like:

1 set alarm clock to fix sleeping cycle
2 brush teeth after wake up
3 make your bed and clean your room
4 go to super market and buy healthier foods

These 4 things seems like a good stepping stone. A good health, diet and hygiene are the basis for a good mental health, you should always have that in mind.

I'm planning my ctb for the weeknd, and beother, it doesnt feel any good. So if you sttil have some strength left, try to get better and seek treatment if they are available to you. Talking always helps, the recovery section seems to be better for people with the will to fight and maybe eventually ill be able to leave this forum once and for all.

Wish you all the luck.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, dietcokecan, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Nothing wrong with being jaded with life on this planet. It doesn't exactly offer much to live for. And it keeps getting worse.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie, GoatHerder and 3 others
D

ddddd

Jul 23, 2024
Beings that can be called human seem so far away to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and landslide2
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Sitting on the couch doomscrolling is actually a lot harder than having a routined job. Being forced to live outside of normality drains all your energy. It just makes sense to be a little behind in those tasks. I've seen what regular people become during short periods of inactivity and the horrible way they take it out on others, I have no doubt you are better than them. I'm sorry about your situation I understand it completely, you are not a loser no matter how they treat you, please give yourself more credit, you certainly could have been independent if you were just given a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder