Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm overweight so I'm hoping to lose about 20 lbs. I figure if I lose some weight, I won't have to worry about SN not absorbing properly or taking too long, etc.

If so, what are some tips for weight loss? I'm doing soups and intermittent fasting but it's unpleasant to say the least. I just have a lot of weight to lose.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, WornOutLife, Wrennie and 2 others
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
I'm overweight so I'm hoping to lose about 20 lbs. I figure if I lose some weight, I won't have to worry about SN not absorbing properly or taking too long, etc.

If so, what are some tips for weight loss? I'm doing soups and intermittent fasting but it's unpleasant to say the least. I just have a lot of weight to lose.
Aye, I'd joined a local gym, 1 to 2 hours workout/swimming everyday, eating only carbs-free food.
Good luck to us.
If you want, you can PM me.
Hugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, stygal and Mixo
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
No need for me but I would be if I was overweight and going for a chemical method.

I guess another legit reason is if you care about the funeral

Reactions: Hurt, patheticpartner and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Aye, I'd joined a local gym, 1 to 2 hours workout/swimming everyday, eating only carbs-free food.
Good luck to us.
If you want you can PM me.
Hugs
Thank you much. Going carb free is okay for me for about a week, then I tend to give into cravings and sadly, give in. Lol. Gym! Wow, impressive (not sarcasm) - daily takes dedication.
No need for me but I would be if I was overweight and going for a chemical method.

Yeah, I don't want to take any chances. I wasn't even thinking about the funeral. I don't even think I'll be buried in my home country anyway.

Yeah, I don't want to take any chances. I wasn't even thinking about the funeral. I don't even think I'll be buried in my home country anyway.

Reactions: patheticpartner
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm not even overweight but currently losing really slowly because of vanity purposes.
It's silly to want to be (nearly) underweight again but I guess I'll die anyways and came to the conclusion:
I hate myself already and I hate myself even more at my current weight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, DocNo, Wrennie and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm not even overweight but currently losing really slowly because of vanity purposes.
It's silly to want to be (nearly) underweight again but I guess I'll die anyways and came to the conclusion:
I hate myself already and I hate myself even more at my current weight.
Well, I can't say I want to be underweight, but I have issues with food and my body image in general. People of my ethnic background tend to be much thinner so I consider myself a freak in that regard. So in that sense, I can relate. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and stygal
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I wish to lose some weight to see if I could thin my neck to make hanging easier, but I'm not really doing a lot of effort.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I've given up. I'm like f**k it. Eat whatever I want. Do whatever. If I use SN I would just use more of it.

Reactions: lukas19 and booray
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm trying to lose weight because it would make me feel slightly more comfortable with the idea of a mortician viewing my corpse. 20-30 pounds is my goal as well.

So far I only eat one smallish meal per day, or fast every other day. Since I spend my days in bed it isn't really helping me to lose anything though, I'm stuck "maintaining" my weight. It's very frustrating...

Last edited:
Reactions: JigsawFeelin and Mixo
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, it sounds awkward but I'm trying to lose weight so that my parents don't have to buy and expensive and big coffin so that I can fit in lol.

Also, you're right about the SN and being slimmer part.

Anyway, I'm not sooo overweight but losing 21 pounds would be awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo and Wrennie
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm not sure if you are on any psychiatric medication but antipsychotics are the worst for making you gain weight and fuck your metabolism up.
I was recently prescribed Quetiapine and put in about 8 lbs in a month so have just gone cold Turkey to cut that out.
The only other thing I can think that hasn't been put so far is to develop an eating disorder or take fat burning pills. I don't have any I can recommend but I have an ED and I am not even successful at that so I wouldn't take my advice.
Eat much less, move a lot more. That's really the fundamentals of weight loss.

Reactions: Mixo
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
No tips, but hopefully you find happiness after losing weight. Maybe you don't need SN.

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
would being overweight make SN take longer even if I take a higher amount of SN?

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Well according to every resource online regular exercise and diet are the cure for every mental ailment so you'll probably end up fine /s

• Yay!
Reactions: dundyfundy