• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

This can’t be fixed anymore
Jul 23, 2024
Basically one of the main reasons Ive been considering ctb is college.

I don't want to get into the details (maybe I will later I'm just so tired right now) but I'm doing so miserably in community college that it's making me feel like a failure, growing up everyone always told me how "talented" I was in the field I'm studying (i'm not, they're being nice because they're friends and family) and now I'm failing so miserably at everything that I just can't see myself moving on from this.

Has anyone else felt like this, either currently or in the past? is this just a stupid reason to be suicidal? could use some advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: BirdWithoutWings, CHOSEVIOLENCE, Lostandlooking and 2 others
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I am. I just dont want to be there. There is nothing in life I am passionate about, passionate enough to work hard at. I have failed several classes multiple times. Worst part is I feel like I have zero free time, because I spent most of my day on campus, and then when I get home I have to do homework or study so it is occupying such a large part of my life. It feels like a nightmare. I want to leave. I hate that jobs will only take you seriously if you have a degree, and I hate that you need a job in order to live. I don't want to participate in society, I want to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, kvsvenky100, etherealspring and 2 others
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

This can’t be fixed anymore
Jul 23, 2024
I am. I just dont want to be there. There is nothing in life I am passionate about, passionate enough to work hard at. I have failed several classes multiple times. Worst part is I feel like I have zero free time, because I spent most of my day on campus, and then when I get home I have to do homework or study so it is occupying such a large part of my life. It feels like a nightmare. I want to leave. I hate that jobs will only take you seriously if you have a degree, and I hate that you need a job in order to live. I don't want to participate in society, I want to die.
I am in a pretty similar boat as you. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and WhatPowerIs
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
Basically one of the main reasons Ive been considering ctb is college.

I don't want to get into the details (maybe I will later I'm just so tired right now) but I'm doing so miserably in community college that it's making me feel like a failure, growing up everyone always told me how "talented" I was in the field I'm studying (i'm not, they're being nice because they're friends and family) and now I'm failing so miserably at everything that I just can't see myself moving on from this.

Has anyone else felt like this, either currently or in the past? is this just a stupid reason to be suicidal? could use some advice.
ive been suicidal since secondary school, but university has been making it even worse so i understand how u feel :(
im in a similar situation, im at a loss and i dont have anything i want to do in life so im stuck. im sorry it's been like this for you, it's a tough situation and it truly sucks :/

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
ive been suicidal since secondary school, but university has been making it even worse so i understand how u feel :(

im in a similar situation, im at a loss and i dont have anything i want to do in life so im stuck. im sorry it's been like this for you, it's a tough situation and it truly sucks :/
yeah same, its not like i was doing any better in middle school or high school, but the stress of university has heightened my depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I hate it. Giving presentations where people laugh at how shitty i am at oration. Seeing my classsmates with girlfriends/boyfriends while no one looks at my ugly ass. Group projects. Knowing that despite being decent at academics I will never get a job, due to my pathetic social skills.

• Hugs
Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE
B

BirdWithoutWings

Jul 7, 2024
I feel you. I was a Fine arts student as I was always told I was a good artist, actually enjoyed my time studying and did well in my courses. The thing that ruined it all was having my student aid be reassessed, which never actually got done, forcing me to drop out. (which led to me losing my job as it was a contract through educational institutes) I'm more suicidal over the fact that I didn't get a chance to complete my degree, despite numerous scholarships, ALL due to somebody not doing their job at the loans office. I pretty much lost complete purpose for life after that and can hardly bring myself to create anything anymore.

And now this year I saw all my peers graduating, which was one final nail in the coffin. As somebody who didn't get to attend their highschool graduation (a teacher at my highschool forgor to process a credit in time causing me to have to be a super senior despite owing 0 credits that final year..) watching my fine arts peers graduate without me as well felt like shit. But that's life I suppose!

I hope your college classes start to get better soon at least, the first 2 years tend to be the "hardest" and are also tthe years that weed people out. If you're able to make it past that, the remainder shouldn't be as bad (depending on the degree, ofcourse.)