• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I've struggled with depression all my life, but recently (the last year or so) I've seemed to grow out of my depression. Yet, I still feel the undying (ironic) urge to remove myself from this world. Does anyone else struggle with this?

• Love
Reactions: vapid, sserafim, kilowatt and 3 others
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
I can say it with 100% surety that I am not depressed nor do I have any mental health problems. Yet I am very much committed on doing CTB. I have gathered all my required resources, just waiting for the right time.

• Love
Reactions: juna, jusbug, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I can say it with 100% surety that I am not depressed nor do I have any mental health problems. Yet I am very much committed on doing CTB. I have gathered all my required resources, just waiting for the right time.
Good luck friend <3

• Love
Reactions: juna and casandranova29
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Same, depression is int linked to sucidal ideation. quality of life is what detmines wether life is worth living.

• Love
Reactions: errorsinmypast, annointed_towers, limeoctave and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I had depressive episodes but I wouldn't say that I'm currently depressed - i mean there are no severe MH issues and the typical signs of depression and the like. However I'm still suicidal bc my situation that makes me suicidal has not changed at all. So yes it's possible to be not depressed even generally healthy and no MH issues but still be suicidal. I also have a method ready and plans to CTB should my situation become worse.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Is this urge rooted in something? Like a trauma, fear, or even past memory that's tempting you to ctb?

If it's not, and you're not depressed, I'd recommend you try narrative therapy because you're likely struggling with a "story" you've unconsciously created about life and the direction it should take. And it can be reversed because, as you can feel yourself, it's irrational to feel suicidal when you don't even have depression anymore. Also assuming there's no life circumstance that's making you think about ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
No.
I'm absolutely miserable, my mental health is in decline and that's one of the biggest reasons I want to CTB

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm depressed, at least by definition of depression. However, my reasons to ctb aren't because of depression. I want to ctb because of the state of the world and how I'm not designed for it. Depression is just a side effect of that, not the main course

Reactions: 最果てフィールド, juna, iloverachel and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I genuinely don't get how people can say they are not depressed but suicidal.

The logic makes no sense to me. People may think or say they are in good mental health, but then why would they want to CTB?

Being suicidal or hating life is the definition of rock bottom mental health.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I had depressive episodes but I wouldn't say that I'm currently depressed - i mean there are no severe MH issues and the typical signs of depression and the like. However I'm still suicidal bc my situation that makes me suicidal has not changed at all. So yes it's possible to be not depressed even generally healthy and no MH issues but still be suicidal. I also have a method ready and plans to CTB should my situation become worse.
This is me too, apart from I don't have my method yet, but need to sort asap

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

The logic makes no sense to me. People may think or say they are in good mental health, but then why would they want to CTB?

I think it's not that easy. I would say I'm not depressed (not severely depressed) but still suicidal bc of my overall situation. From a medical pov I'm certainly "depressed" but I don't really feel being "depressed". Well what would need to happen for an attempt? There's probably a trigger and then things go hand in hand, depression is back, suicidal thoughts may skyrocket in the same time and then there's only 1 step to be made to the actual attempt.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case it's not "depression" but rather just having awareness of how truly undesirable existence is, I cannot stand when people act like others are ill for wanting to permanently be relieved from having the ability to suffer.
Not wanting to suffer an isn't an "illness", no existence is the problem instead and under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist in this evil, repulsive world where there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

Only non-existence is ideal to me, I only wish for the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep, in my case suicide is all that feels rational as I don't want to suffer in any way and in this world there is endless suffering, I have no interest in something as meaningless, cruel and futile as existence.

Reactions: iloverachel and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't even know if I'm depressed. I just think that everything is meaningless. I think I'm a nihilist. Are all nihilists depressed?
I'm depressed, at least by definition of depression. However, my reasons to ctb aren't because of depression. I want to ctb because of the state of the world and how I'm not designed for it. Depression is just a side effect of that, not the main course
Yeah and how I'll have to be a slave to the system for the rest of my life if I don't ctb. The state of the world is depressing. It sucks. I'm looking into exploring other options apart from ctb, but the only sure-fire way to solve my problems is still ctb

Last edited:
Reactions: iloverachel
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020

There are many more mental disorders beyond just depression. For example bipolar disorder, BPD, PTSD, OCD, etc can all make someone's life a living hell without them having classic depression symptoms. Also certain physical conditions such as chronic pain can lead to suicidal thoughts without the person being depressed.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'm getting depressed again but suicide is actually quite rarely a result of depression. Those who actually proceed with suicide do it because their sense of belonging and connectedness to the world is severed and thwarted

This video, I resonate with what he says. It isn't just men who feel this way but his video was about men

Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I'm getting depressed again but suicide is actually quite rarely a result of depression. Those who actually proceed with suicide do it because their sense of belonging and connectedness to the world is severed and thwarted

This video, I resonate with what he says. It isn't just men who feel this way but his video was about men

Great video! Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: nozomu