kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
It's eerie how much I have in common with people like James Holmes and Jennifer Pan. One of my biggest fears is that I will do something when I am in the wrong mindset or crazy. I don't trust myself at all.

This seems to be another reason to try to CTB asap.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, LONE WOLF., aneurysm and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm more scared of my own face than any action I might take.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Dr Iron Arc and kite
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Yes, and I'm the only person I can't get away from :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale and kite
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm fucking terrified of myself. Last time I self harmed I nearly died from blood loss. Stuff was going everywhere.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LONE WOLF., NodusTollens and kite
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, but not all the time.

Sometimes, I'm scared of myself because if things go extremely south, I might be capable of jumping off a building.
I always have this thought on my mind "Okay, I'll live for now but if chaos arrives, I'll just ctb. "

Maybe it's just a thought, but I find it scary to be prepared to just die when the worst-case-scenario comes lol

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Mentalmick, kite and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've got serious anger issues and I'm scared of what I might do to my child (18 years old) when I'm raging. Now keep in mind that he delights in making me as angry as he can, including hurting me physically, but I'd rather ctb than hurt my own child. Also, it's more complicated because he's disabled and has the mentality of a toddler.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Mentalmick and kite
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah, but not all the time.

Sometimes, I'm scared of myself because if things go extremely south, I might be capable of jumping off a building.
I always have this thought on my mind "Okay, I'll live for now but if chaos arrives, I'll just ctb. "

Maybe it's just a thought, but I find it scary to be prepared to just die when the worst-case-scenario comes lol
I know what you mean. Although I sometimes get comfort from it knowing I've always got a way out if things get too bad.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh man, I'm definitely scared of myself. I feel like if I'm not holding myself back then I'll go on to do terrible terrible things to people. People are always telling me to try to be more confident but they don't understand that if I'm feeling positive or uplifted in any way then my arrogance takes over and will want to step on everyone to continue that happy feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., kite, stygal and 1 other person
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
it's a delicate mindset to be in, I suppose you lacked the trust of those around you while growing up.

it's that lack of self-trust that is dangerous about you, not you. The only thing you should fear is the distrust itself.

Reactions: Livingvsdying25 and kite
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
No, I'm not afraid of myself. I worked in the healing profession for a while so something like full suspension hanging my spine from a rope or cutting my skin seems impossible to me when I worked on the spines, bones, muscles, skin and fascia of so many clients. To aide them in healing. I know I will do the right thing when it is time. And there will be a time. I'm just afraid of failing to accomplish ctb and ending up in the psyche ward as I've had a number of unsuccessful ctb attempts. I trust myself more than anyone else alive today, so I just have to hope I get it right and that the SI response won't kick in unnecessarily. I know I'm complicated so I have to check in with all the doifferent aspects of myself before making that final decision.

Reactions: kite
kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
it's a delicate mindset to be in, I suppose you lacked the trust of those around you while growing up.

it's that lack of self-trust that is dangerous about you, not you. The only thing you should fear is the distrust itself.
This is very insightful and kind of gives me some hope, thank you for replying
Oh man, I'm definitely scared of myself. I feel like if I'm not holding myself back then I'll go on to do terrible terrible things to people. People are always telling me to try to be more confident but they don't understand that if I'm feeling positive or uplifted in any way then my arrogance takes over and will want to step on everyone to continue that happy feeling.
This is all too relatable, especially the arrogance part

• Hugs
Reactions: aneurysm and Dr Iron Arc

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I sometimes do when I make face before the mirror, in a dim light.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, makingsure4, Mentalmick and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes, l'm a diagnosed psychopath, Thankfully l'm heavily medicated!

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Mentalmick
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not scared of myself but I don't trust myself. In the past I have acted on the basis of my subconscious mind, meaning I acted without being aware of what I was doing. I think as humans it is sometimes hard to have control over our actions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
During panic attacks I am always scared I might do something crazy... It's the worst feeling in the world. The fear that I might not be able to control myself and lose my mind.

My god, I'm happy I'll die one day... Happy that one day I will have a panic attack and it will be my last.