L

Lookingtodie

Natalia
Nov 11, 2019
I desire something I can't never have and all around me I see people enjoying theirs lives while I cant

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Deleted member 17331
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm not a virgin, but lack of a normal healthy sex life is one of my big reasons.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 17331
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I was a virgin until late 2019 when I took matter into my hands and went for it legally. I traveled overseas to lose my virginity as well as getting a trip out of it. So yes, it was a reason (strong one as well) for my wanting to CTB over a year ago. While it isn't a reason for my wanting to CTB out of this living hell, I can certainly relate to why it is a big deal (not just the societal stigma, but also the curiosity of what 'sexual intercourse' is like).

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Visperidia

Visperidia

Jul 30, 2020
I desire something I can't never have and all around me I see people enjoying theirs lives while I cant
I felt very much the same. Especially being a female and still having my virginity at 22. I'd never kissed anyone or had a boyfriend before. Ended up finding my boyfriend on a mobile gaming app and we are now common-law spouses and have been together for years. We lost our virginity to each other. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to find love, I honestly believe it can be spontaneous and out of nowhere, just like it was for me. If you die, you'll never know whether you missed your soulmate.

Also, I legitimately believe the only people who can't find love have some emotional issues that cause that. There are burn victims with 90% of their skin covered in scars and they find partners. If you think you are ugly, sure you might be, but there's a lot of people out there for you, just haven't met them yet.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I'm 28 years old and in my life I've never had sex, when I went to school I had many problems making friends with people, especially with girls.
initially my virginity hurt me, because I saw my schoolmates change girl every day, while I was more and more alone. some girls tried to get close to me, but because of my shyness I couldn't speak to them.

at 18 i wanted to take the courage to go with a sexworker, but i never had it, and in the end my virginity became normal for me.
I don't even suffer anymore.

• Hugs
B

Blackjack999999

Aug 4, 2020
I understand the feeling. In some ways I wouldn't mind being a virgin as wierd as it sounds. Once I had the "I love you" sex complete with heavy doses of oxytocin. I was hooked. It's been 2 years since I had sex (even then it was more like advanced masturbation). There's this weird coldness on my chest and it wasn't there when I was a virgin.

• Aww..
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Once I had the "I love you" sex complete with heavy doses of oxytocin. I was hooked.
Yeah it's maddening when you get it and then it gets taken away for years on end. But then again so is the OP's circumstances. Love and sex can be brutal concepts for the lonely.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't care about being a virgin but I do care about the fact that I'm ugly. People don't want to admit it but looks do matter- I mean it's obvious it's the first thing a person sees and can make judgments from. I fucking hate my face

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Sprite_Geist, mediocre and 3 others