worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
I'm planning on CTB before I have to face my future. I can't deal with change. College is hard enough already, I can't go out into a world with a useless degree and try to make it work.

• Hugs
Reactions: reiII, corazon, lifewasawillowtv and 2 others
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I must agree, college is really hard and fucked. I hated college, so that's why I dropped out. And the world is designed for us to fail. How can we ever make it?

Reactions: ropearoundatree
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's really so sad that this world is only about degrees leaving so many young people without a real perspective of what they really would like to do in their lives. Destroyed by social pressures.

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and ropearoundatree
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
For me, I'm just taking it day by day at this point. I couldn't even get through college the two times I tried. I can't bear to face the bleak unavoidable future I have either and time seems to mock me.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd like to. I'd much rather die than go back to a wage slave job. I'd rather die than have to go through the meat grinder of looking for one again but- seeing as I want to wait until my Dad goes first, I don't feel like I have a choice. Mostly why I'm so unhappy and worried at the moment.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, warm dreams and ropearoundatree
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
If you can find something else you could do without school that might be one thing to consider. In my case, I wasted most of my time in college by doing precisely what you are afraid of… had I instead chased my passion, which would've been to make film, then who knows how things would, or could, have turned out. And you certainly need not go to school for that. 'The best way to learn (how to make films) is by doing.' My favorite director once said (who was also self-taught). But as it was or were, I can barely work a computer so if I had to go back & do it all over again I'd have certainly taken myself out, or offed myself, by the age of no-later than 24. (Because really… it was all downhill after there!)

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
yes thats why i have a deadline. theres specific future plans i dont want to see