RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
My family hates me - they've made it very obvous that I'm a burden they don't want to deal with, and I ended up homeless as a result for about a year. Even after having gone through all of that, they still turn me away. After a lot of thought, I realized that my death will be a relief for them too. They'll no longer have to deal with a child they don't want to take care or, nor the difficulty of trying to get along. There's no more contempt to be had. No more pain, anger, sadness to be passed around.

So many people on here say that their love for their family keeps them here, stuck in limbo because they don't want to hurt them. For me, my relationship with them is so fractured that I sincerely believe they might be happier without me here. And no, I'm not just killing myself solely for them - it's mostly about my shit quality of life being so ill. But I can't help but think it's a win-win for everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ERASED, HappyMstake, Wisdom3_1-9 and 5 others
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
Same! I have exactly the same situation. I ended up homeless because of my mom right after my 18 birthday, then with other people help I managed to rent small room but due COVID I had to go back to my family home. It's not easy live in a house where everyone hates you, I feel like my mom would be sooo relieved and just happy after me ctb. When I was a kid, I wanted to kill myself for my mother's sake. Now I have some more reasons but absolutely my family doesn't keep me alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, LADY007, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Let me say that you are in a way lucky that your family does not love you: When it comes to suicide it is easier when there is nobody that gets hurt and whom you love. I wish I was in that position, I really do.

Reactions: ERASED, LADY007 and Baguette
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
Let me say that you are in a way lucky that your family does not love you: When it comes to suicide it is easier when there is nobody that gets hurt and whom you love. I wish I was in that position, I really do.
I don't think I'm lucky. I've been in crisis after crisis, vulnerable and with nowhere to go - and no one to call. I'd rather be in a position where I'm supported by loving family and having the option to go, rather than being cornered. But such is life.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I see what you mean. Having nobody is only a benefit in the moment you decide to ctb.

Reactions: ERASED and FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
It is so sad to read there are families that don't appreciate their beautiful children. Losing my child has just about destroyed me. I can understand how this could affect your decision. My leaving would benefit my family in a different way - financially. However, I don't believe I could currently leave due to my mother.

I'm not worth a ton, but there is life insurance. It does pay even if it's suicide, if you've had the policy over two years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I'm leaving to end my own pain, my family may be sad for a bit but in a way they'll benefit, they've now got a spare bedroom they can turn into a gym, maybe a games room, second lounge who knows.

• Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
It's one of the reasons, yes

Reactions: RileyTanaka
P

PrincessQT

Jul 5, 2020
My issue is that I have 4 kids and I really feel that it's due to me being how I am that has caused them to suffer (being bullied in school, add and adhd, their fathers abandonment it's because of me. I spent 2 years trying to OD on fentanyl and it never work I ended up being committed into a hospital before I was successful. I have no clue how I can achieve my end result, my ideal would be to just go to sleep and just never wake up. I've come to terms that I'm going to need to use a more active method but I don't want my kids finding me, i'm already the reason for all their suffering, I don't want to be the reason for anymore suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath and RileyTanaka
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Not really. my immediate family could easily fall apart after I die and I accept that. I think life would actually be quite a bit easier with me not around; without me my parents would effectively have twice the time and money for my brother and wouldn't have to worry about me struggling with life and school anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and RileyTanaka