magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
I feel like I've come to the point where even my body doesn't want to live anymore.

I'm tired. Always. I could sleep for 8 hours and wake up, but I still feel tired as if I never slept at all.

Fatigue is ruining my already ruined life. It's a bad joke. Nothing helps.

I just want to fall asleep, have a good dream, and never wake up, but life is obviously not so nice to do such a favor for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: IKnowIt'sOver, pickajack, soft-flower345 and 11 others
EntomologicalCat

EntomologicalCat

Loss is the worst!
May 9, 2023
I know exactly what you mean. I've been experiencing severe, chronic fatigue since I was around 9 or 10, and it's slowly been ruining my life over the past 8/9 years. The terrible thing about it is that everything starts to fall apart around you because of your lack of action, but you can't do anything about it because your body just seems to give up on you. It would be amazing if we had the ability to pause time for as long as we want so we can sleep as long as we need, and unpausing once we are ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_so_done, The anhedonic one, telro and 2 others
Upvote 0
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Yes, in an insomnia sort of way.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, telro, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Upvote 0
SunnyDay_NoSunshine

SunnyDay_NoSunshine

Jun 11, 2023
I feel like I've come to the point where even my body doesn't want to live anymore.

I'm tired. Always. I could sleep for 8 hours and wake up, but I still feel tired as if I never slept at all.

Fatigue is ruining my already ruined life. It's a bad joke. Nothing helps.

I just want to fall asleep, have a good dream, and never wake up, but life is obviously not so nice to do such a favor for me.

same here

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, telro, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Upvote 0
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm tired of everything

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, magician99, The anhedonic one and 2 others
Upvote 0
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Yep, I noticed I started to feel a deep apathy and tiredness, I theoretically sleep well at night but it no longer seems to be enough. I don't know, I feel like I'm degrading with each passing day.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_so_done, magician99, The anhedonic one and 2 others
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I definitely relate. I'm so lethargic. There's so much I should be doing too. I think it's such a vicious cycle too- the less we move, the more unfit we get, the more unfit we get, the harder it is to move.

I know I'm going to have to break the cycle soon. I've just finished a project but I need money. I'm just dreading everything though. I dreamt last night that I got shot in the head. If only it had been real...

• Hugs
Reactions: magician99, The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Upvote 0
telro

telro

I'm just tired
May 21, 2023
Yeah, I'm very tired and fatigued. It's hard to even walk at times

• Hugs
Reactions: just_so_done, magician99, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Upvote 0
N

NoWayOut015

Caught between black and white
Jun 11, 2023
I'm so tired and exhausted all the time and I feel awful about it all the time. I sleep terrible at night and after 7 in the morning I finally manage to have a nice sleep with dreams...
I missed an appointment because of this today because I just couldn't get up after a whole night of rolling around and worrying... I hate this feeling and I hate myself

• Hugs
Reactions: just_so_done, magician99, telro and 2 others
Upvote 0
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Yep, I feel so tired that I have to push myself to get out of the bed every morning. Smiling is for me now of the hardest things to do. I swear that I try, I try so arduously to feel fine, but I can't force my body to express a happiness that isn't there

• Hugs
Reactions: just_so_done, magician99, telro and 1 other person
Upvote 0
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Extreme tiredness could also mean something else, other than the effects of depression.
It could also be a thyroid gland problem.
But yes, other than physical symptoms of fatigue, I'm just so tired of existing in this dreadful world.
Everything seems like a monumental effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_so_done, pthnrdnojvsc, magician99 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never not be tired of existing here, I find it tiring simply just being conscious and aware, existing is tiring as we cannot escape from ourselves, we are trapped here until the day in which we are finally free. And death certainly is the only relief in this dreadful existence, the thought of permanently ceasing to exist with everything finally forgotten about is comforting to me. Death is true peace and freedom from this nightmarish world filled with endless potential for suffering.

Reactions: just_so_done and magician99
Upvote 0
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
i can so relate to what all of you are saying, i'm so fucking tired physically and mentally. I can't even find the energy to plan my ctb so just lay in bed hating this existence hoping it will just end somehow.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, pthnrdnojvsc, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Upvote 0
BlackNails

BlackNails

Jun 13, 2023
Im falling behind on work and education. Lost relationships and friendships. Go to sleep in hopes ill be rested when I wake up and it feels like no difference was made when I wake. Tired all the time, emotionally and physically. Cant convince myself to do anything I need to, cant even do what I used to like to do. Literally watching my life run away from me because my stamina is depleted. So I think I can relate.

Reactions: just_so_done, magician99 and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0